JU Form is a simple and powerful form extension for Joomla, you can create your own form in a minute: Contact form, calculation form, application form, event registration, booking form, consultancy service form, invitation form, online order form, customer feedback, survey,...
- Fully compatible with Joomla 3.5 and PHP7
- Responsive layout, support bootstrap 2, bootstrap 3
- Create form easily with drag/drop field
- Client/Server data validation
- Multiple validations available - required fields, alpha, numeric, alphanumeric, email address, URL, ZIP code, phone number, credit card, IP address, regex, custom function,...
- Split Radio, Checkboxes field in to columns
- Custom page after submitting form: Redirect to url, redirect to menu item, custom message
- Multi-page forms
- Conditional fields, show/hide a field depending on selected value of an other field
- Permission control: Who can submit the form, Who can submit the field
- Secure image captcha, and No CAPTCHA ReCAPTCHA to protect the form
- Predefined field value by manual or auto generated from custom PHP code, this open many ways to use predefined value: load value from database, get value from url, calculate value by PHP code,...
- Auto generate HTML layout, custom number columns of form layout or manual edit layout code
- Custom attribute of form, field
- Prefix, Suffix for field(For example: To be used as Unit, Currency...)
- Show/Hide field label, can set placehoder for field
- Custom CSS/JS/PHP code to extend/tweak the form
- Meta title/Meta description/Meta keyword of each form can be edited
- Publish form anywhere: through menu item, form inside article, form as a module
- Email notification when form submit, you can create as many email as you want, any field value that user submit can be used in the email info by placeholder, also support email condition, so you can send mail only when the condition is passed.
- POST form data to another location either silently or directly
- Field calculation, auto calculate field value based on other field values by define the formula
- Submissions can be viewed, edited, search, sort in the back-end
- Track User information: IP address, browser, operating system
- Submissions statistics
- Export submissions to CSV
- Build-in SEF