KMFasTrans PRO is a Joomla! Multi-Language manager, giving the user an easy and fast content translation experience. Based on the concept of a "Translaton Set" (a set of Joomla Items that are translations of the same content) it will allow you to view at a glance wich content is translated, to what languages, if it is published and many more.
KMFasTrans PRO runs under the Joomla administrator and relies on the native multilingual feature of Joomla. It will not interfere with the Joomla normal displaying of content because it doesn't change the content at all. You can even uninstall KM FasTrans and everything will keep operating normally.
KM FasTrans PRO will help you in the translation of your content by automating the rules set established by Joomla to create a multilingual site, and almost everything that can be automated.
Version 3.1.2 fixes some bugs found in version 3.1.1. Please review the Release Notes for details.
Main New Features in version 3.1.1:
Support for Joomla 3.4
Main New Features in version 3.1.0:
This version makes it possible to copy files when creating or editing translations of elements of third-party extensions in the edit window. For example, all image files, video, audio, csv etc. on K2 items and K2 categories can now be copied from the source element to the target element using the copy buttons located on the tabs or the Copy All button, eliminating the need for new uploads, further enhancing the speed of creating new translations.
Version 3.1.0 also fixes some issues as detailed in the release notes.
Key features of KMFasTrans PRO:
- Based on the concept of a "Translations Set". Always keep all translations of the same content (articles, banners menu items, modules, ...) in the same place, ie a set of translations.
- One click preparation of the site for multilanguage. The default Menu, Menu Item, Module and Root Content Category for language 'All' needed for a multilanguage site will be created at the click of a button.
- One place to manage your multilingual content. Never leave any untranslated content or any errors in the multilanguage structure using our powerful Translations Management Dashboard.
- Translations Suggestions Do not employ any time looking for the translation of a category or menu or anything else. If the translation exists KMFasTrans will select it automatically.
- Inconsistencies detection Don't waste your valuable time trying to find what is wrong in your multi-language site. The inconsistencies detection process will do it for you.
- Synchronizing Associations Do not worry about associations. What you see in your dashboard is what you have in Joomla. Synchronising associations process will assure that.
- Permissions management Configure the back end to allow only the actions you want to the users you want.This will allow people with minimal knowledge of Joomla to work on the back end while avoiding possible undesirable actions.
- Front end article editing. Let your translators make changes to articles in the Joomla frontend. You will see the details of the modification in th
- Unionweb SL
- Last updated:
- Dec 21 2015
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update SystemDemoNot available Support Documentation
Ease of use
Value for money