Course Manager is a native Joomla class/event booking component for your websites. It is designed to manage your classes, events, payments and bookings with no extra effort. The component has grown from a simple booking tool to a full class management system and has been used by thousands of organizations around the globe.
- display courses in a calendar view (month, week, day layouts)
- manage repetitive courses - create multiple dates at once, copy courses, batch processing
- add your local payment gateway by installing plugin (such as PayPal)
- default pre-installed payment option is 'Pay in cash'. You can add more payment option by installing Joomla plugins such as CourseMan PayPal plugin
- single checkout for multiple courses/bookings
- provide discounts using different types of vouchers
- advanced access rights - standard Joomla ACL
- built-in mobile / tablet responsive design
- captcha security included, say goodbye to spam
- Customers address book
- pre-fill the application form with registration details, so the users don't have to re-type their contact details all over again
- add users on waiting list if the course is full
- notify users from waiting list if a free seat becomes available
- prices can be displayed with or without VAT
- VAT rate can be set per course
- track payments and refunds by transaction for financial reporting
- and much more...
Course Manager is the only course listing component for Joomla! that allows you to run a directory of courses, classes or other events on your website with advanced booking forms, tags, PayPal integration, Search Engine Friendly URLs and much more. Fast, Simple and very Flexible.
It is a great solution for small to medium size training centers, language schools, colleges, sport academies, companies providing external trainings and other similar type of organizations. recommended by hundreds of organizations.
- Last updated:
Aug 22 2019
3 years ago
- Date added:
- May 03 2009
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
Write a review