The LoginSecure Framework is a solid backbone for all LoginSecure extensions. But besides that it adds a lot of useful functions and some absolute necessary functions to your website.
Included into the framework are:
Mobile Detect is a lightweight PHP class for detecting mobile devices (including tablets). It uses the User-Agent string combined with specific HTTP headers to detect the mobile environment. This allows our extensions to display only on specific screen sizes and therefore save a lot of bandwidth to the end user.
Extra classes for CSS targetting
This function allows for even quicker development of webpages by having a whole lot of CSS functions targetable by class. With these classes you can quickly set a lot of CSS options like:
- class="text-align-left" Make text align left.
- class="mousepointer" Add the cursor property on hover.
- class="padding-10" Add 10% padding.
- class="no-margin-left" Remove the left margin.
- class="image-cover" Make image cover the entire element.
- And so much more!
Gantry 5 Functions
New and exciting features are added to the Gantry 5 framework. But every option is optional. You decide for yourself if you want them to be active or not. Furthermore if you do not use the Gantry framework then this plugin allows you to completely ignore these options. But for the Gantry 5 users out there it adds a lot of useful features to the G5 framework.
- Gantry 5 Menu Fix: No longer will the gantry menu be visible briefly on mobile viewpoints.
- Gantry 5 Sample Particle Extended. Now you can set your sample items to be displayed vertically or horizontally by simply assigning a class.
- Gantry 5 Boxed content on flushed section. Simulate the effect of a boxed container on any flushed section.