Want to build native Android app for your Joomla! website? You are in right place.
You can now build native Android apps without writing single line of code. That's true. We built the necessary framework to customize your app using online tool and download your package. You can sign and submit the package to Google Play Store right away.
Following are the features of Lotus apps:
- Native Android apps: Unlike other workarounds like showing your website in a mobile browser, Lotus is a full fledged android application written in Java/Android.
- Beautiful Profile View: Lotus has built-in profile view which can make use of your existing user avatars. Profile view beautifully organize and display user content in one place.
- Contact Us Form: With built-in contact us form your users can easily contact you from the app itself. To protect you from spammers, it has integration for Joomla! reCaptcha plugin as well.
- Articles Integration: Built-in Joomla! articles integration allows your users to browse articles on the app. Customize which articles and categories to be allowed on app within your site admin interface. Built-in article submission form let you to submit articles on the fly.
- Community Answers Integration: Give your users an easy way to browse and answer questions. Use built-in Community Answers integration if your site already using Community Answers. The app will automatically detect your settings and no more extra setup needed. It's just a click away.
- CjForum Integration: Already using our CjForum component? Why not give your users a mobile option to interact wherever they go? Lotus has built-in integration for CjForum component and what's more? You can use all CjForum features on the app too such as avatars, profile etc.
How to build your app?
1. Download and install Lotus Joomla! component. This will act as webservice provider for your app.
2. Create, customize and build your app with our app builder tool on the website
3. Create Firebase app on Google Firebase Console and upload json file on our website
4. Sign your APK file using the instructions provided on our documentation
5. Upload the app to Google Play Store
- Last updated:
- Feb 22 2017
- Date added:
- Feb 03 2017
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated