MEPRO UcoScan is a web tool that helps you construct all possible URLs based on a string and published suffixes and it scans them to detect their CMS.
So if you are looking for other Joomla sites or perhaps potential customers for your Joomla extensions or for any other reason, you can find the site.
MEPRO UcoScan is comprised of 4 modules.
1. Suffixes : The last part of a URL i.e . com or co.uk or org etc
2. Domains : The middle part of a URL i.e http://www.a_domain.com
3. UcoScan : This the module where all work takes place. Create a NEW UcoScan List by selecting the Domain, which CMS(s) to detect (Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, ExpressonEngine, WebsiteBaker, phpBB). UcoScan will consider all published suffixes and construct all possible URLs. CMS detection for each URL takes place when the record is Published.
Execution time depends on
1. Input domain + Number of characters
2. Number of published suffixes
3. Internet Speed
4. Hardware speed
PHP Settings Requirements
Important Note : Depending on the number of URLs you are selecting to publish, execution time will vary. Do not try publishing a large number of records in a shared environment since unknown server factors get involved that may cause an abnormal termination of the system. Test your server and Publish as much URLs as it can cope.