CMS2CMS: Automated Drupal migration for Joomla
One day you’ve found out that you would rather use Joomla than Drupal. As a result, an issue emerges - how to move all the content from the Drupal-based website to Joomla maximum quickly and safely? If you’re still thinking how to overcome this problem, here’s the extension to help.
Major advantages of migration with Drupal to WordPress Migration Extension
- Free Demo Migration provides a possibility to observe the migration outcome beforehand.
- The average full migration time takes from several minutes to several hours. Timing depends on how many content items you’re going to move from your Existing Drupal website to Joomla one.
- Migrate the content you want. Choose how you want it to be and look on your New website (Data ‘Mapping’ option).
- Complete data migration price depends on the content volume you’re about to migrate, i.e. not set price is required, you pay only for the result.
- Live support is available 24/7.
- When a custom migration is needed, CMS2CMS offers to order data migration service packages.
The following content items will be migrated from Drupal to Joomla:
✔ Content, i.e. pages and posts with all the data included in here;
✔ Categories corresponding to a certain post;
✔ Content images;
✔ Content relations;
✔ 301 Redirects from old Drupal URLs to new Joomla URLs;
✔ Attachments (PDF, MP3, CSV, TXT, etc. files);
✔ Preserved links.
Compatible with Joomla 1.5.x - 3.9.x and Drupal 5.x - 8.x
- Install Joomla and make sure that Joomla and Drupal websites are available online.
- Have Drupal website FTP access details at hand (host, username, password) - you use them to install connection bridge on Drupal site.
How to Install the extension?
- Download the extension in a zip. format;
- Go to Control Panel -> Extensions -> Manage -> Install;
- Click ‘Choose File’. Select zip.file you’ve just downloaded and press ‘Upload and Install’ button;
- Go to ‘Components’ and choose ‘CMS2CMS: Drupal To Joomla Automated Migration’;
- Register an account or sign in to the existing one;
- Provide your Drupal website URL, connect to it via Connector Bridge, and click the “Proceed” button. You’ll be redirected to the CMS2CMS website to continue your migration.
How to use the extension?
- After being redirected to CMS2CMS Wizard, choose what data and where you’re going to move it from Drupal to Joomla;
- Select additional options if you need some;
- Run Free Demo Migration to preview the results first;
- Check how much the transfer will cost you and go directly to the Complete migration step.