miniOrange SSO for Joomla
SAML 2.0 SP Single Sign On (SSO) - Service Provider allows users residing at a SAML 2.0 capable Identity Provider to login to your Joomla website. We support all known IdPs – Google Apps, ADFS, Azure AD, Okta, Salesforce, Centrify, Bitium, miniOrange IdP, OneLogin, PortalGuard, SimpleSAMLphp, Shibboleth, Edugate, DUO, OpenAM, Ping, RSA, IBM, Oracle Access Manager, WSO2, Feide, SecureAuth, NetIQ Access Manager etc.
SAML 2.0 SP Single Sign On (SSO) - Service Provider Plugin acts as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the Joomla site and various SAML 2.0 supported Identity Providers to securely authenticate the user to the Joomla site.
SAML 2.0 SP Single Sign On (SSO) - Service Provider plugin also provides Cross-Domain / Sub-domain login sharing with other Joomla website.
We also provide a separate plugin that enables Joomla to act as an Identity Provider. It supports authentication with Joomla, user management, session management, change password etc. You can configure any service provider with your Joomla site with the help of this plugin. Visit https://plugins.miniorange.com/joomla-idp-saml-sso to know more about our Joomla IDP plugin.
We provide active support. If you require any Single Sign-On application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Unlimited Authentication with one Identity Provider.
- Login Using IDP Credentials SAML SP helps login to your Joomla site using SAML 2.0 compliant Identity Providers.
- Automatic User Registration – the user will auto-registered after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Upload IDP Metadata – SAML SP provides an easy configuration with the Identity Provider by simply uploading the IDP metadata file/URL.
- Basic Attribute Mapping – feature to map Joomla user profile attributes like First Name, Last Name to the attributes provided by your IDP.
- Basic Role Mapping – Select default role to assign to users on auto registration.
- Export Configuration – Download module configuration file to transfer your module configurations when you change your Joomla instance.
- Step-by-step Guides – SAML SP provides step-by-step guides for configuring the Identity Provider.
- Proxy Server Setup for intranet sites.
UPGRADED VERSION FEATURES– To see all versions visit https://plugins.miniorange.com/joomla-single-sign-on-sso
- All the Free version features.
- Unlimited Authentication with multiple Identity Providers.
- SAML Single Logout(SLO) – Support for SAML Single Logout (Make sure your IdP also supports SLO)
- Auto-redirect to IDP – Auto-redirect to your IDP for authentication without showing them your Joomla site’s login page.
- Advanced Attribute Mapping – Use this feature to map your IDP attributes to your Joomla site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Group/Role, Display Name.
- Advanced Role Mapping – Use this feature to assign Joomla roles your users based on the group/role sent by your IDP.
- Force Authentication – Use this feature if you want force authentication with your IdP on each login attempt.
- Multiple SAML IDPs Support – We support configuration of Multiple IDPs in the plugin to authenticate the different group of users with different IDP’s. You can give access to users by users to IDP mapping (which IDP to use to authenticate a user) is done based on the domain name in the user’s email. (This feature is with separate licensing. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get licensing plans for this feature.)
- Backend and Frontend Login – If a user is Super User, the user will be logged into both frontend and backend of the site. No need to sign in again in the admin panel (backend) for Super User, once he is logged into frontend of the site via Single Sign-On.
- Integrated Windows Authentication – Support for Integrated Windows Authentication (With ADFS)
- Binding Type – Select HTTP-Post or HTTP-Redirect binding type to use for sending SAML Requests.
- integration with community builder.
- Sync users with centrify.
- Sync users with Okta.
- Customize module depending upon the requirement.
Check out our website for other modules https://plugins.miniorange.com or visit https://plugins.miniorange.com/joomla to see all our listed Joomla plugins. For more support or info email us at email@example.com. You can also submit your query from plugin’s configuration page.
We also provide SAML SP, SAML IDP, Two Factor Authentication, OTP Verification and Social Login plugins/Modules for Wordpress and Drupal sites. To know more please visit https://plugins.miniorange.com
We also provide the following features. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get these features.
Cross Domain Login between Joomla Sites.
You can share the login between two Joomla website(Cross-domain, same domain or sub-domain) by simply adding the other Joomla site URL in the plugin configuration settings, where you want the login to be shared. And adding the HTML button on the current Joomla site which will enable the user to login to the other Joomla domain. Please make sure you have installed and enabled this plugin on both the Joomla sites. And user must exist on both the sites to use this feature.
Secure your Joomla site from password thefts using multi-factor authentication methods with 15+ authentication types provided by miniOrange. Our multi-factor authentication methods prevent unauthorized users from accessing information and resources having password alone as the authentication factor. Enabling second-factor authentication for Joomla protects you against password thefts.
miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise-specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device Id, Location and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user.