Tired to use photo editing softwares to resize your images to upload them into your Joomla! folders? Now it's past, finally you can upload multiple photos simply dragging them into the dropzone area and it will automatically save them into the folder destination in 3 differents output: big_, intro_ and the original one.
MK Dropzone - The one that resizes your Joomla! images
You can set the MK Dropzone parameters to choose your default values the big_ and intro_ images, while the original will be just uploaded just like it is. Moreover, you can set the compression value for jpeg images. PNG will keep their trasparency!
- Joomla! 3.x compatible!
- Use MK Dropzone directly into your main administration page
- Drag and drop images
- Set max width value for big_ and intro_ images
- Set compression value for JPEG images
- Image format will not be changed: jpg to jpg, gif to gif, png to png
- PNG transparency allowed
- Choose folder destination and output type (big, intro, original)
Current version 1.0.1
- Last updated:
- Jun 17 2015
- Date added:
- Jun 08 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update SystemDemo Support Documentation
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated