Amongst other things you can use the module to achieve the following results:
- You can copy the module in the Module Manager, for quick clones of an advertisement or banner ad. Also since a large number of advertisements, affiliates, or third party modules come as small HTML snippets, mod html allows you to insert this Joomla HTML into your website without having to mess around with your template.
- Another great usage of mod html is to insert Google AdSense into your website. Just copy and paste from your google adsense account page. Just take the adsense codes and add the HTML to Joomla via the MOD HTML module
- Besides adding Joomla HTML, you can use the MOD HTML to add any script to your Joomla website via a module.
Add custom Joomla HTML with specific scripts and CSS
- We've released now functionality with MOD HTML to allow you to add any custom scripts or custom CSS to the head of your Joomla website. This means that if you need custom Joomla HTML, requires specific scripts or requires specific CSS, you can just specific the scripts or CSS to add.
- Example, if you are creating a Joomla HTML module, which requires a specific script to work, you can simply add the reference to the script to add, and it ensure that the script or Joomla HTML you add works well
- Same goes for CSS. When you are styling your Joomla HTML module, you might need to use specific CSS. Using the mod HTML module to add HTML to Joomla, you can reference the CSS file you want to use and you can use it directly.
- Use it to add FontAwesome css icons. By specifying the CSS to add, you can use the Joomla HTML module to add FontAwesome icons via the MOD HTML module. Of course, since it supports any HTML, you can create links, forms, or anything else within the module.
- DART Creations
- Last updated:
- Aug 10 2016
- Date added:
- Jul 17 2008
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
This extension does NOT implement the Joomla! Update SystemDemo Support Documentation
Ease of use