Pop-Art Tags for Joomla
Do you run a blog site or a site with lots of articles? Would you like to attract your visitors to content that has been recently added/modified or the most "popular" content? With this simple plugin you can add additional tags to your Joomla articles: "new"/"updated", "hot" topics, "popular" topics, featured, archived, etc.
Unlike similar plugins, this extension has accessibility in mind: the tags are contructed in plain text (and, yes, you can easily choose different captions if you prefer) displayed in Bootstrap-like button format. If you prefer, you can edit the CSS to style the output in any way you can imagine.
- Tags are displayed as Bootstrap-like buttons
- Display recently-added/"new" tag with articles (from n days ago)
- Display recently-modified/"updated" tag with articles (from n days ago)
- Display "popular" tag with articles (based on article hits above a certain percentage quantile)
- Display most-hit/"hot" tag with articles (based on article hits above a certain percentage quantile)
- Display "featured" tag with articles (with link to other featured articles)
- Display category-name tag with articles (with link to other articles in the same category)
- Display "archived" tag with articles
- Define scope to include/exclude articles within a specified category or categories
- Define scope to display on single-article, blog or category views
- Define different selection criteria for popular and hot articles
- CSS file is included to allow different styling to buttons depending on the user's own requirements
Latest release notes
- Problems with category scope restriction have been fixed with the release of v 1.0.1
English (en-GB) but it is not difficult to translate the output into any other language
This extension is a fork of JExtBOX Article Status.