New: Switch to Joomla's 3.8 new router and remove your Article IDs from the URL WITHOUT loosing your #SEO ranking and breaking links to your website!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Optimization (SMO) is an important factor in increasing the popularity of your website. There are many manual ways to tweak and tune your site's SEO and SMO parameters. This package consists of the ochSEO | SMO Toolbox component and the Basictools plugin.
Joomla! 4.0 BETA ready!
New in version 0.2.1: Router Tools
These new Router Tools help you RETAIN AND GAIN your Search Engine ranking and availability of your web sites pages from back-links en Social Media platforms!
Switching to the new (Experimental) router with (or without) Remove IDs will for sure break your web site's Search Engine ranking when no precautionairy measures are taken. Also switching will result in broken links when trying to access your pages from back-links on other websites and Social Media (like Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, etc.).
The component functions as a 'single home' for the configuration of all och plugins (ochJssocials, ochFitvids, ochCall2Action, ...)
The Basictools (system) plugin helps you (semi) automate the tweaking and tuning of the most important SEO parameters!
With 'one click of the button' you can test and implement new values / settings throughout your websites pages. After you analyze what the impact is on your website's Search Engines ranking, you can keep the values or change them to your new insights... Or you can just 'Set and Forget' it :)
- Mass change all of your images 'Alt text' to reflect filename / page title / keywords
- Auto add Meta Description on article pages where there is no Meta Description set
- Automatically fill missing Article Meta Descriptions with article text
- Mass add / remove meta Keywords from global / menu / article keywords
- Change the Page title as seen by visitors of Google: add a suffix before or after, automatically limit the length, set a front page specific page title
- Replace the default Joomla! generator text with your own
- Inject Script Code (for example your Google AdSense verification code) on every page
- Insert Google Meta Tags > Google Site Verification Code (For Google Search Console / Webmaster tools)
New in version 1.4.0
- New: Joomla! 4.0 Beta compatible - Improved: moved submenu 'plugins' to tab 'plugins' on Cpanel view - [plugin] Improved: removed PHP warning when on page that had no menu set and trying to replace keywords - [plugin] Improved: trimmed newly set keywords to avoid ending with , - [plugin] Improved: fixed trimming page title when max. size was set to 0 ( = do not trim)
New in version 1.3.0
- Version: Switching to SemVer (Semantic Versioning) - Improved: refactored Joomla One Click Update process to better handle configured Download ID and give more verbose (error / expire) messages - Improved: name spacing improvements - Improved: Cpanel now shows download ID / subscription validity information (for plugins that support it) - Improved: plugin name conform Joomla! standard (System - ochSEO - Basic tools instead of ochSEO - Basic tools)
New in version 0.2.5
- New: added categories to Router Tools (orphans and redirect reports) Thanks Appnweb - Improved: replaced deprecated File::exists() function (installer) - [plugin] New: handle Images via DOM instead of via regex
New in version 0.2.4
- [plugin] New: Implement Google Meta Tag > Google Site Verification Code - [plugin] New: Joomla! 4.0 (alpha) compatible - Improved: namespacing improvements - Improved: added new ochhelper class - Improved: plugin configuration via Joomla! build in modals
New in version 0.2.3
- New: added [apply] button on plugin modal (for Joomla 3.8.3+) in Control Panel - [plugin] Improved: Rename insert Script code > add to - [plugin] Improved: Code improvement of install / update script
New in version 0.2.2
- Improvement: Code improvement of install / update scripts for plugin(s) - Improvement: Plugin configuration in CPanel via modal (on Joomla 3.8+) - Improvement: Changed CPanel css: hover effect on images (clear (back-end) cache to enable)
New in version 0.2.1
- New: New: added Router Tools (for Joomla! 3.8 and higher) - Report Orphaned Articles: Articles without a SEF url that will result in 404 error after switching to new Experimental router - Report Export Redirects: create a Bulk Import file for the Redirect component to redirect all old URLs to new URLs after switching to the new Experimental router (with Remove IDs) - New: Added Script Code injector > Inject for example your Google AdSense code on all your web pages
New in version 0.2.0
- New: add forced Article Meta Description generation when empty - Improved: Better on page image detection - Improved: Better image alt text adding / replacing when using data images
New in version 0.1.2
- Improved: plugin dashboard and configuration of plugins
New in version 0.1.1
- New: implemented functionality for new type of och plugins > CronJobs
New in version 0.1.0
- Hello World!
- Ruud van Lent
- Last updated:
Jun 22 2020
6 months ago
- Date added:
- Nov 22 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c p
- J3 J4 Beta
Write a review