Responsive eXtro jQuery Gallery
Responsive eXtro jQuery Gallery - THE responsive gallery for Joomla! Simple to operate, beautiful frontend output.
Responsive eXtro jQuery Gallery
The *Responsive eXtro jQuery Gallery module creates a fully responsive gallery. All you have to do is to select the directory where you stored your images, the responsive gallery module does the rest of the work, like dynamically creating thumbnails for the gallery.
Since the gallery output is completely responsive, you'll always get a optimal gallery display on every output device, no matter if smartphone with low resolution or desktop computer with full HD, provided your template is also responsive.
In the backend, you can control how the gallery should look in the frontend, for this, there are many self explanatory settings, from defining width and height of the gallery thumbnails to duration of the fade effect.
The responsive gallery module is completely styleable by CSS, the output has been separated from design. This allows even better adjustment possibilities to your template, if you want to adapt the gallery theme to the template.
New in gallery Version 1.1.0:
- The picture folder can now be overridden, ie you can use any folder from your joomla installation for your gallery.
NEW in gallery versions 1.2.0 to 1.6.3:
- Thumbnail picture generation is now better, no more black bars on top and bottom, plus Joomla 3.0.x compatibility, improves compatibility when using bootstrap framework in your template.
- moved to jQuery 1.8.3, adapted the gallery. Additionally, some minor bugs were fixed.
V1.4.0 adds video support for some popular video platforms like youtube, vimeo etc. See the gallery documentation for more info.
Added localization for french language
Better solution for sorting gallery images, it uses natural sorting (like a human would sort). Greek, polish, chinese traditional, slovenian, czech, dutch, bosnian, hungarian, swedish, russian and serbian (latin) language translations has been added. Add your image descriptions more easily in a single file per gallery instead of a single file per image. The gallery now uses the Joomla updater to notify of updates! It also corrects a small issue in IE and corrects improper thumbnail generation that could happen in some cases. Fixes a issue with width/height in some cases and improves transparent GIF/PNG handling and compatibility. Adds portuguese / turkish language files for the gallery, fixes a bug when using more than 2 gallery modules in one article.
NEW: eXtro Responsive Gallery V 1.6.4
- This maintenance release of the gallery fixes a bug that could happen under certain circumstances when using the loadmodule plugin in an article to add the gallery modules and then using the article list view.
NEW eXtro Responsive Gallery V1.6.5
This maintenace release of the gallery brings the following improvements:
- improves resource usage when using more than one gallery via the loadmodule plugin.
- fixes a language bug in some cases when using multiple gallery modules in one article
New Version of eXtro Responsive Gallery: V1.7.0
This feature update version adds a better way to choose your directory for your gallery. Now, also all recursive directories can be selected in the Gallery module backend, while retaining full compatibility with older versions!
New Version of eXtro Responsive Gallery: V1.7.1
- this maintenance release of the gallery improves compatibility with certain templates and fixes some minor bugs
New Version of the eXtro Responsive Gallery: V2.0.0
- this major update brings a brand new gallery script which also involves a design change - now, the gallery has a flat design. You can however edit the CSS styles anytime!
- additionally, the gallery is now much more mobile firendly - just swipe through your gallery on your mobile phone or tablet!
New Version of the eXtro Responsive Gallery: V2.1.0
- this new release of our gallery module resolves a display issue with certain templates when having many images in one gallery
Effective immediately, we've changed our subscription model. The new subscription model contains a 12 month (1 year) download period for the product, support is optionally bookable. Delivering high quality support (which we believe we do) is the most costly part of our business. We believe that by making support optional, there is a win-win situation with lower prices for customers.