RokGallery is a ground-up revolutionary gallery extension, developed to be hugely flexible, versatile and user friendly. The system itself is built on a custom tag-based architecture with the ability to have multiple tag-based galleries.
RokGallery uses design and concepts that have been traditionally reserved for platform-native applications and are for the first time making their way into a web environment.
Requires RokCommon Plugin: https://rockettheme.com/joomla/extensions/rokgallery
★ Administration Features
- HTML5/Flash multi-file uploader with upload status indicators
- Multiple image ‘slices’ per image with individual zoom/crop sizes
- Custom tag-based architecture
- Interactive multi-selection via selection drag, or “shift” clicking multiple images
- Advanced compound filtering for selecting specific images
- Multiple Gallery support associated by tag
- Ajax-powered for speed optimization
- CSS3 animation effects for that desktop application feel
- Sophisticated slice editor for creating custom views of a particular image file
★ Frontend Features
- Gallery view component with various view options: 3x3, 4x4, Details etc.
- Override-able architecture to allow for custom layouts including custom HTML, CSS, JS, etc.
- Front-end selectable sort options
- Ability to “love” an image
- Image view counter
- Details view for a particular image with full image information
- Modules available include: Grid view and new Slideshow module with unique transition effects.
★ System Requirements
- PHP support for the SQLite PDO driver
- PHP support for the MySQL PDO driver
- MySQL with InnoDB support
- PHP support for PDO
- PHP support for GD2
- PHP 5.2.8 and above