PixPublish lets you view your web content in a calendar month layout based on the start publishing date. You can drag and drop content between dates to automatically change the start publishing date. You can even create and edit content right from the calendar. Never miss a publishing date or time again. PixPublish is great for planning your blogs, events, campaigns, newsletters and much more. Why waste time organizing your web content when there are more important things you would rather be doing.
- See your content by the “start publishing date” in a calendar month view
- Drag and drop content to easily change start publishing date
- Create and edit content right from the calendar layout
- Change content title, status, time, category, language, content...
- Filter the view by status, access, language, category
With two versions you can test drive the free starter version or release the full power of the premium version.
- Pixpro Stockholm AB
- Last updated:
- Dec 09 2016
- Date added:
- Jan 27 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Related free extension:
- PixPublish Starter
- Uses updater:
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated