mod_qlmenu displays article titles of a category in menu, so features are:
- all common menu item types (like J! core mod_menu)
- business as usual concerning menu level display (like J! core mod_menu)
- new: new kind of display of menu item type "content category": show articles of category within menu - amount can be limited
- new: new kind of display of menu item type "featured articles": show featured articles within menu - amount can be limited
- new: when displaying e. g. from 2nd level on, you can choose,
- if you want to adjust the menu to the menu state (and show only 2nd level menu items that are current) or
- if you want the menu to ignore the menu state and show all.