JV-ContentLinks = Internal, External Links Management + Keyword Advertising Extension
JV-ContentLinks is a Joomla! extension, that will dynamically convert keywords to links in articles and blog posts. It enables you to configure links for keywords at Joomla back-end and front-end and will automatically add links to keywords when corresponding articles and blog posts are viewed in front-end. That is not all; JV-ContentLinks also provides you the ability to advertise on keywords and earn money. It also provides a smooth PayPal payment integration for your advertising transactions. It also monitors the links on keywords and removes them as they expire.
What does JV-ContentLinks do for your site?
- Direct SEO benefit by building internal and external links for your website
- JV-ContentLinks lets you manage your keywords and its' links even if you do not want to do advertising on keywords
- Provides you the ability to advertise on keywords
- JV-ContentLinks makes it very easy for you to make the "link juice" flow to the right article, which Google can then easily mark as THE important one
- Prevents keyword cannibalism
- JV-ContentLinks supports unlimited keywords for link management and advertising
- Great SEO enhancement, a must if you care about search engine positioning
- Enhances the return of investment
JV-ContentLinks will monitor the keywords and remove links automatically, once the duration expires. So you need not worry about removing links on keywords once the advertising time line expires. JV-ContentLinks gives you to the ability to manually activate links at back-end, archive links, delete links in articles, all without the need to open the article and edit it. Supports up to 18 different foreign currencies in transaction using PayPal.
3PD Extensions Compatibility:
JV-CL is compatible with K2 and EasyBlog extensions too! in native mode and can add links to keywords in several other extensions include Kunena.
Add Links in Front-end:
Admin or members of specific user groups can now add keyword links from site frontend in a few seconds without editing articles!