Sitelinkx Pro is now compatible with Joomla 3.x!
- native Joomla 2.5/3.x component
- PHP 5.3
- seo friendly, created code is w3c-valid
- define unlimited sitelinkx
- works with many 3rd party extensions e.g. Virtuemart, Joomsocial etc.
- shows links in existing or new window/tab
- define a title for your link
- component can be translated in any language
- localisation files : GERMAN, ENGLISH, GREEK, HEBREW, DUTCH, more possible and coming!
- possibility to sort Sitelinkx
- Checks if the site that you want to link to is reachable
- Added pagination
- Termination , ie determine a date when links should be published/unpublished
- Directly select an Joomla article as a link
- Select a replacement method, strict or loose
- links can be styled via the class name 'sitelinkx', can be edited by CSS
- multiple keywords per link, comma separated
- you can determine per link if it's a nofollow link or not
- you can limit the number of generated links per keyword
- you can determine menus/articles where keywords shouldn't be linked
the "powered by sitelinkx" message has been removed
Sorting has been improved
- sitelinkxoff is back, as an easy possibility to prevent the plugin from replacing keywords
- some small bugfixes
News in V1.1.0 - V1.2.1
'Links in links' will no longer occur, i.e if you already have a static link in your article that contains the keyword, Sitelinkx will no longer replace it with its own link. Additionally, a greek language file has been added.
Additionally, hebrew translation has been added
V1.3.0 - V1.3.8
This Version adds support for Joomla 3.x, additionally, some speed optimizations have been made. The plugin is now much faster than ever, and much much faster than the non-commercial Version!
Adds dutch and polish language files and fixes a minor bug, added chinese traditional, italian, russian, brazilian portuguese, french and bosnian language files, and improves compatibility with J3 and PHP 5.4
This maintenance release adds turkish language files
New Version of Sitelinkx: V1.3.10
- This release improves search/replace in Sitelinkx when using some special characters
Latest Version of Sitelinkx: V1.3.11
- This maintenance release of Sitelinkx resolves a issue when using the underscore
- Fixes the check in the Sitelinkx backend on saving