FREE FOR THE FIRST 200 USERS!!
Migrate Joomla to Wordpress in 10 seconds.
Sometimes, you might want to switch from Joomla to Wordpress.
And now it's easy!
You can migrate your categories and articles from Joomla to Wordpress in literally just seconds.
And that's not all!
Using SiteMorph, you can even migrate Joomla systems as old as Joomla 1.5 to Wordpress.
Currently available ABSOLUTELY FREE for the next few months -- it's just released so let me know how you find it!
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Download and install SiteMorph on your Joomla system (version 1.5 onwards)
Step 2: Take a note of your migration key, and select what to migrate - usually you'd migrate everything
Step 3: Run the migration
Step 4: When the migration is complete, download the Wordpress plugin it gives you, and install it in your new Wordpress environment
Step 5: In your Wordpress Admin go to Tools > SiteMorph Migration, and enter your Migration Key
Step 6: Click to complete the migration, and your data will be synced
What is included?
- Migrate Joomla categories to Wordpress Categories
- Migrate Joomla articles to Wordpress Posts or Pages [you decide]
- COMING SOON: Migrate Joomla Users to Wordpress
- COMING SOON: Migrate Joomla Menus to Wordpress
- COMING SOON: Migrate K2 Content to Wordpress
- COMING SOON: Migrate Virtuemart to WooCommerce
- Barnaby Dixon
- Last updated:
- Feb 28 2018
- Date added:
- Jan 30 2018
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- 3 4 Alpha
Ease of use
Value for money