Feature rich component, which posts items (articles, ads, events, blog posts, etc.) in popular social networks and blogging systems: Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, LinkedIn and LiveJournal. You just write an article, insert a marker in it and save.
★ AVAILABLE NETWORKS ★
- Facebook (user feed, groups, pages, events)
- Twitter (user feed)
- Tumblr (any available blog)
- LinkedIn (user feed, groups)
- VKontakte (user feed, groups, publics, events)
- Odnoklassniki (user feed, groups)
- LiveJournal (any available blog)
★ FEATURES ★
- Supports virtually any content publishing components like Joomla Srticles, K2, Zoo, EasyBlog, Ohanah etc.
- Absolutely autonomous process. You just set up everything, add a cron job or enable cron plugin and relax!
- Full SEO URLs support (sh404SEF, JoomSEF etc.), easy installation and setup.
- Networks are completely standalone: post you ads to Facebook, articles to LinkedIn and events to Twitter.
- Very rich reporting system and crossposting Journal to avoid duplicates and control submissions.
- Lots of options for each network: add link, title or image, limit post length, add tags and much more.
- Tons of other features and more added on regularly basis!
NOTE: Please, check our demo site to see all available features. Click the Demo button to the right to access demo site.
★ WHY SOCIAL CROSSPOSTING? ★
Social Crossposting works exactly as you expect and doesn't require any extra actions. Its functionality can be extended indefinitely via plugins, which we will gladly develop for you absolutely free. In short, you have to set up everything once and then just mark content, which you want to be posted.
You don't need to sync anything, don't have to constantly setup component. It just works. And you always be aware of what's happening via versatile report system, which stores all submissions in crossposting journal. Your items will never be doubled or posted twice!
Social Crossposting is the only extension, which can work with any content management system. Just let us know, what you need!
★ WHAT'S NEW IN LATEST VERSION: ★
- Event names and plugin folder have changed. All content plugins must be updated!
- Cron link changed. Don't forget to update your cron job!
- ADDED: Post Limit option for Twitter.
- ADDED: Link to target both in Report and Journal.
- ADDED: Total number of warning in report.
- ADDED: Support for Joomla Update System.
- CHANGED: Image link is excluded from calculation of Twitter post length according to recent API changes.
- FIXED: Server protocol is not properly defined, HTTP always returned.
- FIXED: Pre-title and pre-post text are not added to post.
- FIXED: Absolute links in articles are not properly parsed.
- FIXED: Total number of errors not properly calculated in report.
- Reworked admin UI with new homepage, increased stability and optimized code.
- Some language strings removed, changed or added.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- The Krotek
- Last updated:
- Feb 25 2017
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated