The Sticky Navigator Module adds an amazing and extremly customisable vertical Sticky menu to your website. Ideal to scroll and navigate on onepage sites using the Joomla system menu as source or you can use a custom css selector as a source and Sticky Navigator creates the items accordingly. Use predefined css themes and extremly customise text- and background styles, symbols ( Font Awesome, Google Icons,..) and many effects. Include Responsive functionality. Include a Button to Hide or Show the Menu.
- Extremly customizable.
- No programming skills required.
- Predefined themes.
- Over 20 predefined scroll effects.
- Do not limit yourself to pixels, use the units you prefer! : px, em, ex, %, in, cm, mm, pt and pc initial, medium, xx-small, x-small, small, large, x-large, xx-large, smaller, larger (with life validator).
- Creates items from the system menu ( ideal for onepage sites ).
- Creates items using predefined selectors like h2, h3, h4, sections.
- Creates items from a custom css selector. ( ideal to automatically create an index of a long content page or blogs ).
- For example for K2 content: '.k2-item h3' to match all ‚h3' inside the k2Container.
- More than 1000 symbols! Unicode / Font Awesome / Google Icons or your own images.
- Show / Hide or Show only on mouse hover
- Optimize text legibility.
- Customize width, margins, padding, colors, opacity, border style, border radius, shadows, text and font styles and much more.
- Individually for normal or active/hover state.
- Responsive functionality.
- Add customs css in backend without modifying any file.
- Individual customization for normal and hover states.
- Use comfortable common controls to modify: Positions, margins, padding, color and opacity (using color picker for rgb, rgba and hex format), symbols (Unicode / Font Awesome / Google / jpg, png ), font and text styles, Optimize legibility.
This Buttons are used to hide or display the Sticky Menu manually.
After clicking the Hide Button the Menu will disappear and the Show Button will be visible.
So you can switch between hiding and displaying the Sticky Menu.
The buttons are extremly customizable using 1000 of symbols, color, background color,...
Behaviour and effects
- Set maximum Items
- Set the maximum of Menu Items.
- Set responsive width
- Responsive class name
- View on desktop and responsive device, only responsive or only under desktop mode.
- Show on mouse over ( yes / no )
- Hide Menu after timeout
- Start displaying at position ( helpful if you have a menu on the top or a slider )
- Set an offset to the scrolling destination to correct the final position.
- Select an animation effect ( more then 20 ).
- Animation duration [ms]:.
Important to know
- Uses Joomla! Update System
- Use on unlimited Domains.
- You can continue using Sticky Navigator without any restrictions after the subscription expires.
- Test our extensions with 14-days money back guarantee for all our products
- Contact us for any Pre-Sales question.
Take a look at our tutorial and demos to discover much more!
- Alejandro Löwy
- Last updated:
- Mar 15 2018
- Date added:
- Feb 26 2018
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated