-- Important: v1.1.13 fixes an important security issue.Make sure you do not use any previous version --
"Guess where these StreetViews panoramas where shot clicking on a GoogleMaps map."
This is a GeoGuessr game clone provided as a Joomla component.
A really fun game that can integrate perfectly and bring a truely great gaming experience to any geo / outdoor / urban / travel related or community site.
- Unlimited maps
- Unlimited rounds per map
- Front end map game submission with ACL
- Email notification to admin on Front end submission and to game creator when approved
- Usefriendly map area zoning field in backend
- Unlimited Categories based on the Joomla category manager
- Twitter and Facebook shares and Likes with OpenGraph
- Ingame Custom Google Maps design
- Fully responsive and playable on mobile devices
- Global, maps's and user's scores and leaderboards
- Scores history, global and per user, in front and back end
- Fully integrated with AltaUserPoints, Jomsocial and EasySocial userpoints (4 rules)
- Standalone or fully integrated with Jomsocial, EasySocial and Community Builder profiles (Profile plugins for user scores)
- Jomsocial and EasySocial activity stream for New Score and New High Score
- Email notification on first place lost
- Fully Multilingual (English and French provided)
- Maps search, sortable tables, pagination
- Flexible module for Latest Scores, Map Scores or Own Scores
- User plugin to delete scores (and/or maps) when user deleted.
- Search plugin to include Game maps results in Global Joomla search
- Last updated:
- Aug 30 2017
- Date added:
- Sep 26 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of use
Value for money