This module allows you to run YouTube video as a background of your web site. It has few parameters that allow you to control on which pages to display the video.
Setup: Install the module, go to Extensions->Module Manager, open it, enable it and enter the following minimum data:
- YouTube Video ID: This is for example here, the bold part of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKTxSN7njhE
- Enter the ID of the top container of your Joomla template (varies based on the template). Just view the source of your web site, and see the first div id (i.e. ) ja-wrapper
We have included in the package one plugin that will load jQuery library if it is not loaded already by another plugin or component.
v1.8.1b - 20.03.2016
[^] Joomla 3.5+ is supported
v1.8.0 - 3.11.2015
- Added "Repeat" option - you tube video can repeat after end
- Added "Mute" option - you can mute the sound of the video
- Added "Start at" option - can select from which second to start the video
- Youtube video now plays within Iframe, instead of an Object tag.
- Last updated:
- Mar 27 2016
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money