The Accordion Menu by Nextend is a user-friendly, highly customizable and easy to integrate solution to build your custom menus the way you want them. It gives you complete control over menu levels, colors, animation effects and more. All five themes comes with their own settings and preset skins that can be customized without any HTML or CSS knowledge.
We do not plan to release Accordion Menu for Joomla 4! Joomla 3.x is still supported.
INCLUDED COMPONENT INTEGRATIONS
- Joomla 3.x
- Joomla categories and articles (com_content)
- VirtueMart (1 & 2 & 3) Menu
- K2 Menu
- ZOO Menu
- Cobalt CCK Menu
- MijoShop Menu
- redSHOP Menu
- Tienda Menu
- HikaShop Menu
- JoomShopping Menu
- AdsManager Menu
- Phoca Gallery
Please check our documentation for more information: http://www.nextendweb.com/wiki/accordion-menu-documentation/
WHY SHOULD I USE THE ACCORDION MENU?
Accordion menus are used widely in navigation, sliding, minimizing and maximizing content. They can be expanded whenever and however needed, saving valuable space while displaying a wide range of content.
Accordion Menu for Joomla is the best rated navigation system for Joomla at extension.joomla.org. It gives a powerful user navigation experience for you and your visitors.
MOST POWERFUL FEATURES
- Accordion menu supports unlimited deep menu levels
- Accordion menu is compatible with all templates
- Accordion menu comes with 5 fully customizable themes and multiple skins to choose from
- All design parameters can be edited from the backend level by level
- Accordion menu supports all kinds of SEO components (SH404SEF, JoomSEF, AceSEF etc...)
- Accordion menu also supports Joomfish for menu translations
- You can use multiple instances of the menu on the same page
- Accordion menu works with all versions of Joomla
- Multiple animation types for the menu
- Extensible, 10 component integrations are available
- Tutorials and documentation for all menu types and themes
- More than 30 parameter to set technically everything, some example: Parent item as link, Accordion mode, Activator event, Always opened, Menu slice/splice, Animations, Menu class suffix, Icons, Menu counter etc.
- Translatable (Finished translations: en-GB,pt-BR,es-ES)
We are committed to top-notch customer support because we know if you have problem with a menu you need a solution as soon as possible. Please read our reviews to see what our customers have to say about our support.
- Last updated:
- Apr 21 2020
- Date added:
- Jan 22 2010
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- m p
Write a review