New : Stripe payment gateway is free and built into the Core.
New : REST API endpoints (API Feature) & Webhook plugins can be downloaded for free through the Jomres plugin manager.
In the free Core :
- For hotels, villas and apartments
- 45 shortcodes
- 30 plugins
- Stripe payments
Mature, intelligent, secure and powerful. Since 18th of March, 2005 and continuously for 17 years Jomres has been Joomla’s premier online booking engine.
From basic features like secure frontend property management through to powerful developer tools such as it’s built-in REST API and Webhooks functionality, there’s something here for everybody. Whether you looking for a booking engine for a single property site, or a complete portal, Jomres is where it’s at.
It is a responsive, Open Source, multi-vendor, multi-language, multi-property online booking extension for accommodation, rentals and tours. You can create an unlimited number of booking websites, accessible to customers on any device, in any language.
Jomres Core comes with 37 languages :
Arabic, Argentinian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Croat, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English - British, English - Canadian, English - US, French, German, Greek, Spanish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Swedish, Swiss, Thai, Turkish & Ukrainian
All of this is free!
- We listen to our users. The property manager's User Interface has been designed after consulting with real property managers to provide the most logical user experience possible.
- Clear separation of Site and Property manager responsibilities All property management is done via the front end of the site, no need to allow managers to access the administrator area.
- Totally multilingual. Use any multi-language plugin you want in Joomla. 37 language files are included by default.
- Works for single property sites, or multiple properties.
- Intelligent, Ajax driven reservation system.
- Optimised for performance. our clients have successfully used it on websites with more than 30,000 properties listed.
- Bookings per night or per day.
- Dynamic Dashboard Property managers can add, remove and order widgets in their dashboard.
- Guided setup Property managers are helped every step of the way to create, configure and market their properties.
- Crisp, clean dashboard. Drag and click the calendar to create or modify a booking's room and dates, or drag away to easily cancel a booking.
- Slick Media Centre. Images are exceptionally easy to upload, and you can upload images for the main asset image, property list slideshow, main property page slideshow and more. Small, medium and large images are created automatically and the slideshow for displaying images is fully responsive.
- Calendars Several different calendars for displaying occupancies and arrivals and departures. Whether it's a villa or hotel, you'll know at a glance how busy you are.
- Amend bookings. After a booking has been created, add extras to bookings while the guest is on-site, or completely change the booking's dates and prices.
- Email templates. Property managers can customise the email templates to suit their individual properties.
- Detailed invoicing. Shows all line items, including tax. Additional items added to invoices can have their own tax rates.
- Taxes Accommodation and other services can each use their own tax codes.
- Guests have their own accounts. Their details are remembered from visit to visit.
- Guest dashboard. This allows them to easily see their bookings, invoices and favourite properties.
- Contact form. If the guest's not ready to book right away, they can contact the hotel directly through a simple form instead.
- Elegant Property List. Shows multiple views including List and Photo views, plus various sorting features and when a guest sets a budget then properties outside that budget are de-emphasised. Offers both infinite scrolling or paging to show search results.
- Property comparison page Guests can compare up to 3 properties at a time.
- Property feature icons. Create by property managers, they can be defined for all property types, or selected property types.
- Review functionality. Reviews can either be automatically approved or not, guests can input comments and other reviewers can score a review's helpfulness.
- Fully automatic exchange rate conversion. No configuration required at all, just request a free API key from OpenExchangeRates and Jomres will download the current rates daily and use them as needed.
- Plugins plugins plugins. Using our plugin philosophy, all areas of Jomres functionality can be modified. This has helped to breed a healthy and diverse plugin community. Template overrides follow the standard Joomla formula, and you can have different templates for different property types.
- Modular. It's designed to be third party plug-in friendly. See the extension specific plugins page here on the JED, or visit our Partners page.
- Google maps well supported. Drag and drop pointers or type your address for the pointer to move. Choose to show POI's or not, and choose a map colour scheme that suits your site's theme. 30+ map styles so that the maps match your site's theme. Upload your own unique markers and assign them to different property types.
- QR codes in both front and back end facing pages. Receptionists can scan a customer's booking printout and immediately book them in on arrival. Guests can scan QR codes to be taken to directions to the property.
- Logging Detailed logging for the data-nerds out there. Extensive log files that are cycled regularly, and logging can be sent to a remote syslog server.
- Recaptcha Uses the most modern No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA in contact forms to reduce spam.
- Supports Bootstrap 2, Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 5 Completely responsive. We have adhered to the BS2, BS3 and BS5 coding standards religiously, so Jomres will work in any Joomla template. As always, where we lead other Booking systems will follow.