Online Memorials Directory
Online Memorials Directory is a full-fledged component for building directory of media-rich online memorials and obituaries.
The solution is designed to extend Funeral and Cremation Centre web sites and support initiatives related to remembrance of the ones who is gone by Charities, Christian Church or private persons eager to create and manage a Tributes portal or Obituary Directory.
- Manage Obituaries and Memorial Walls * Creating memorial walls to the ones who died you can:
- publish the textual obituaries or life stories,
- supplement the long-lived homage with photos, videos and audio files,
- configure which memorial fields to display and modify field labels,
- create additional custom fields of different types for your obituary listings.
Listing and detail layouts are available for displaying your obituaries.
- Configure Obituaries/ Memorials Directory * It is possible to organize published obituaries and memorial walls in catalogues and display categories list at the directory home page. The home page is easily configurable using obituary management modules delivered in a basic installation set and built-in search options:
- Latest Obituaries module
- Latest Condolences module
- Alphabetical Obituary Search option
Extended Search Obituary section (visitor can use the following search criteria: first name, last name, date of birth, date of death, award received and any keywords)
Manage Comments/ Condolences *
The online memorials will never be deserted as visitors should like to leave their comments and inspired words of condolence and enriching them by adding selected candle image.
The built-in commenting module allows you to:
- leave comment for obituary (Captcha Spam Security is added);
- to manage comments from the front-end control panel;
- approve/ disapprove comments submitted by visitors.
- Sharing Options * In addition to commenting system a number of sharing and user activity options are implemented. Visitors can:
- share obituaries on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ using social buttons
- email obituaries to friends
- print obituaries from the front-end
- subscribe RSS feed for new condolences/ new obituaries