This plugin lets you add a WhatsApp share button before and/or after any article or module positions. We’ve even added a shortcode so you can also insert it inside the articles wherever you want with options to customise the title and URL.
Why I need a WhatsApp Button?
BUZZFEED SAYS iPhone users are clicking their new WhatsApp button more than Twitter's. This was enough for us to suggest you do add this.
WhatsApp sharing is currently supported by iOS and Android. This button will figure out the current platform by itself and only shows up on supported devices!
- One touch sharing
- Display Options: Articles, Above Article Content, Below Article Content, Add between your article content using shortcode, Add in Module positions
- Third Party Integration : Supports K2, Hikashop, JEvents, Virtuemart, OS - Property, E-Shop and Event Booking
- Custom Text or Current Page Title
- Support Android and iOS devices
- Very Easy Installation and Setup.
Does this work on Android devices?
Yes! Some other plugins or resources only support iOS devices but this plugin supports both :)
Why can’t I see the button?
Maybe because you’re viewing it on a desktop. The plugin has been developed to only appear in your Android or IOS devices. Simply navigate via mobile to see it in action.
Can I track clicks from WhatsApp within Google Analytics?
At the moment there’s no way of segmenting data by default into Google Analytics, that’s why we’ve added a tracking option into the plugin. We will be working on an update soon to help you customise this as well as add in bit.ly integration to make the URLs look prettier
- Yendif Technologies
- Last updated:
- Jan 12 2017
- Date added:
- Apr 29 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated