Yendif Events is a top-of-the-line event registration and management Extension for Joomla. It allows you to create both free and paid events, allow bookers to book for these events (Individual or Group) and process payments via online.
Yendif Events comes with a simple & powerful admin interface through which admin can perform the following tasks:
- Create & Manage(Add, edit, delete, publish & unpublish) unlimited categories, sub-categories, venues and events.
- Customize Booking forms with the powerful custom fields system.
- Generate discount coupons.
- Configure Permissions(Event View Access, Event Booking Access, ...)
- Customize Notification Emails
- Customize PDF Invoice.
- Configure Payment Plugins.
- Configure TAX amount.
- Manage Bookings.
- Send Reminder or Contact attendees through Mass Mail feature.
- Manage Withdrawal Requests[beta]
- [+] more
Book Events. Manage Bookings.
- Create & Manage(Add, edit, delete, publish & unpublish) unlimited venues and events.
- Manage Event attendees.
- [+] more
Categorize your Events
Do you have several different types of events such as free and paid, conference speakers and breakout sessions, exercise classes of all kinds? Yendif Events helps you to categorize them to make it easier for your attendees to find what they're looking for.
- Display all the events in a category on a custom event category page
- Make the events searchable by category
- Get your events indexed on the search engines more quickly and in context
Sometimes the location is an attraction to attend. Yendif Events allows you to setting up and reusing venue profiles for multiple events or displaying all the events for a given venue.
Create Single or Recurring Events
Create daily, weekly and monthly event patterns.
Customize Booking Form Fields
The key to giving customers a great experience is gathering information from them so you are prepared. Easily collect all the data you need with a custom event registration form on your website.
Make your event registration forms as simple or as complex as you need them to be while still maintaining the same look and feel of your website. And best of all, the attendee data is yours to keep because the attendees never leave your website to complete registration.
Waiting List Bookings
If your events are popular, or if you are restricted on the number of people you can have, you may find that you need to have a waiting list. This means that, if your event is full, people can add themselves to a waiting list. If someone drops out of your event then the person on the waiting list can be added to the list of attendees. You can require that wait-list attendees pay for their spot in line so that you can try to add more capacity to your event.
Customize Email Notification Messages
Yendif Events automatically sends payment and registration confirmation emails (according to your settings).
To offer the best service you can, our easy-to-use email shortcodes can customize any email for attendees and include any registration and payment information that the attendee will need.
Integration with payment gateways allow you to collect money to cover the cost of organizing events before they start.
Yendif Events offers multiple methods of accepting payments and we add new payment gateways all the time so if your gateway isn't listed we might be able to fix that.
- Offline (Bank Transfer)
- iDEAL Mollie
Discounts & Coupons
You can leverage promotion and discount codes to incentivize people to register now or make your events more affordable for others. With Yendif Events you can:
- Create an unlimited number of discounts
- Create percentage-off discounts
- Create dollar(or any currency) amount discounts
- Setup early-bird pricing discounts
10+ Really Flexible Menu Layouts
Using Yendif Events component there are ten view options available.
- All categories layout: Display all top-level categories or sub-categories from the selected category. Layouts : Grid, List or Calendar
- All events layout: Display events from all categories. Layouts : Grid, List or Calendar. Filter by : Archived or Upcoming
- Calendar layout: Display events from all categories or from the selected category. Views : Monthly, Weekly or Daily. Filter by : Archived or Upcoming
- Single category layout: Display events from the selected category. Layouts : Grid, List or Calendar
- Single event layout: Display detailed information about the selected event
- My bookings [usermenu]: Bookings dashboard in where the users can manage their event bookings.
- My events [usermenu]: Events dashboard in where the users can manage(add, edit or delete) their events.
- My venues [usermenu]: Venues dashboard in where the users can manage(add, edit or delete) their venues.
- My waiting lists [usermenu]: Waiting lists dashboard in where the users can check the availability status or cancel their waitinglist bookings.
- My withdrawal requests [usermenu]: Withdrawals dashboard in where the users can manage(add, edit or delete) their withdrawal requests.
Modules & Plugins
The extension comes with many deeply configurable modules out of the box
Yendif Events: Display upcoming, latest or a particular category events in a module position on your site.
Yendif Events - Calendar: Display mini calendar in a module position on your site. From this module, users can see what dates have and click on to see the events from that date. If the date only has an event, click on the date will bring users to event detail page.
- Yendif Events - Categories: Display all top-level categories or sub-categories from the selected category in a module position on your site. Users can then click on a category to see all events from that category (and it's sub-categories).
- Yendif Events - Locations: Display list of locations which you created in the system. Users can click on a location to see all events from that location.
- Yendif Events - Map: Displays Google Map and highlight the event venues.
- Yendif Events - Search: This module helps users to search for events.
- Yendif Events - Venues: Display list of venues which you created in the system. Users can click on a venue to see all events from that venue.
Google Maps Integration
Easily add locations to your events using Google Maps. Customizable.
- Responsive Design. Supports both Bootstrap 2 & 3.
- Deposits or Partial Payments. So, the attendee don't want to pay the full amount ad he/she can pay partially as per your settings and pay the balence directly at the venue.
- Exports Booking to CSV with one click
- Invite Friends to attend the Event
- Social Sharing Options
- Multilingual Support
- Yendif Technologies
- Last updated:
- Mar 01 2016
- Date added:
- Apr 23 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money