The Joomla module is designed to help the user create a list of YouTube channels and videos in order to stream it through their website. It gives an option to manage the playlist so it is either listed as thumbnail grid or titles with a brief description on the website. It also allows playing videos on a current page or through a pop-up window.
- PHP version 5.2.1 or higher.
- The JSON PHP extension.
- Support for a writeable file system or Memcache.
- cURL for the cURL IO method, or allowurlfopen enabled for the Streams IO method.
- Youtube API v3.
- Multiple options to place the video on a website.
- Fully Responsive (Works great on any device).
- Pop-up Video streaming.
- Supports tooltips to display video titles and descriptions and thumbnail grid’s design modification.
- Supports utf-8.
- Supports multiple installation to be used on different websites.
- FREE updates during the first year after the purchase.
The module is built based on jusertube (http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/social-web/social-media/jusertube), yet has the following distinctions:
- Almost completely rewritten.
- Can display tooltips with video description.
- Has a built-in adaptive slider.
- Supports Russian language.
- Allows to truncate the title of the video and description to desirable length.
- Sasha Prawas
- Last updated:
- Jun 02 2015
- Date added:
- May 26 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated