JoomSEF plugin for the latest Zoo version and Artio's JoomSEF component (same functionality as our sh404sef plugin). Artio's JoomSEF is a free component.
Besides the usual SEF rewriting it allows you to remove/rename hardcoded keywords like category, item and frontpage etc. Please check the demo on our site to see how the URLs look like exactly.
allow category path for option "show zoo category"
category path should be enabled for categories as well
added debug feature
- Joomla 3.x compatible
- Zoo 3.1 compatible
- new feature: option to use title instead of alias
- Joomla 2.5 compatible
- dropped support for j17
- Zoo 2.5 support
- Joomla 1.7 support
- Zoo 2.4 compatible. Zoo 2.3 not supported anymore
- remove beta status
version 1.2 beta:
- Gui for easy configuration
- Fixed app alias not removed from tag and alphaindex
- No code changes
- Changed default settings. Application alias is shown by default now, since it was not clear to quite a few users that this has to be enabled in case of multiple apps (to avoid the "same frontpage" issue for all apps).
version 1.0 release candidate 2:
- Fixed "primary category cannot be turned off"
version 1.0 release candidate 1:
- Fixed Atom feed bug
- Removed /?catagory_id=xx that showed in some links
- Added option to show primary category of item in URL
- Renamed some files, please redownload plugin and example configuration
Please try also our extensions to add SPAM protection for Zoo comments and submissions.