**Centrora Security **is a new plugin that modified from OSE Firewall Security. A Joomla Firewall Security to protect your Joomla Sites from attacks and hacking. The built-in Malware and Security Scanner helps you identify any security risks, malicious codes, spam, virus, SQL injection, and security vulnerabilities.
- New features in v6.0.0 -
* Git Backup: Maximizing the power of Git version control system to backup your website so you keep track of any changes and roll back at any restore point
- Freshly refurbished UI brings both new themes and better user experience.
- New MD5 Hash Scanner, Core Directories Scanner and Modified Files Scanner are incorporated, resulting in enhanced processing capacity and efficiency.
- Anti Malware is replaced by a new Dynamic Scanner, which embraces extended virus signature and is at least 50% faster.
- New Vulnerability Scanner and File Permission Scanner are included to help identify system loopholes.
- Backup now becomes more user-friendly, with easier procedures for up- and downloads.
Please note this is a new version of OSE Anti-Hacker, for more reviews, please see this page:
If you need help in using Centrora Security™ plugin, save time by starting your support request online and we'll connect you to a security analyst or even the senior security consultant. Click here for help.
AntiSpam: utilizing blacklisting IPs from Stop Forum Spam.
AntiVirus: virus scanning that scans through your site for malware and variants that are known security threats, heuristics of backdoors, trojans, suspicious code and other security issues.
IP Mangement: manage ip by allow, block and track IP that access to your site
Security Check: malicious user agent blocks hundreds of bad bots while ensuring open-access for normal traffic.
Security Check: detect directory traversal that consists in exploiting insufficient security validation/sanitization of user-supplied input file names.
Security Check: direct file inclusion for any traffic including automated bots that constitutes security threats of including files on a server through the web browser.
Security Check: remote file inclusion for any traffic including automated bots that constitutes security threats of exploiting "dynamic file include" mechanisms in web applications.
Security Check: database SQL injection for any traffic traffic including automated bots that constitutes security threats of attacking data driven applications, in which malicious SQL statements are inserted into an entry field for execution.
Security Check: DoS Attacks where automated bots constituting flooding attacks to your website.
Report security threats to defined owner or security analysts
PHP 5.1.0 or above MySQL 5.0 or above PHP Data Objects enabled (it is activated by default as of PHP 5.1.0, please contact your hosting to enable it if it is disabled. Reference: http://www.php.net/manual/en/pdo.installation.php
- Centrora Security
- Last updated:
- Sep 28 2017
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
Ease of use