You have 3 time windows to display your content. Originally, this plugin was made to display a notice before a event starts, a 2nd notice during the event and a 3rd after the event has been closed. You can define the time when each of these 3 time timewindows should be displayed individually, also the content can be set independently for each of the 3 time windows.
The TimeWindow plugin allows you to display timed content.
You can put the tag that activates the plugin anywhere (even in your template), since this is a system plugin.
V1.1.3 of TimeWindow
- adds greek language files
- some bugfixes
- now uses the default Joomla editor to create messages, making it easier to edit
- uses the Joomla Updater
V1.2.0 of Time Window
- This release improves compatibility with PHP 5.4
V1.3.0 of Time Window
- improved support for Joomla 3.x
- You can now set the start/end dates accurate to the second
- corrected a small bug