The easiest-to-use shopping cart for Joomla!
We are proud to announce the release of Breezing Commerce Lite, a professional eCommerce and shopping cart for Joomla! With Breezing Commerce, you are able to setup your shop very quickly, while your customers will be shopping within a straight-forward and streamlined order process.
Click "Demo" on the right-hand button to see it in action.
Breezing Commerce Lite is aiming small to mid-size web shops and online stores. Made for people who actually don't want to setup countless of features to get started, but just start to sell online.
It offers plenty of great features out-of-the-box and the ability to get extended, using a variety of plugin entry points to spice up your shop. The list of available plugins for our shopping cart is constantly growing and we are putting a lot of efforts to help 3rd party developers to create even more plugins.
- Fully Responsive
- Multiple Product Categories
- SEO Features (Canonicals, Google Rich Snippets, SEF Urls)
- Multi-Language (translate your shop entirely)
- Backend Shopping Cart (order product in behalf of customer)
- Multiple Product Images
- Product Weights & Dimensions
- Product Options, Variations & Accessories
- Full Joomla! Standard Bootstrap Support (using site template css)
- Theming Engine
- Customers & Customer Group Management (aka Shopper Groups)
- Multiple Product Brands (aka vendors/manufacturers)
- Multiple Currencies
- Sales Tax Management (rates, classes and rules)
- Backorder Management
- PDF Invoices
- Packing Slip Printing
- Order Management
- Custom Order Statuses
- Dynamic Cart Updates, incl. price re-calculation (ajax/json)
- Single-Page Checkout
- Countries / Regions Management
- Minicart Module
- Categories Module
- Currency Selection Module
- Product Images Slider & Zoom Plugin
- Product Characteristics Display Plugin
- Flatrate Shipping Plugin
- PayPal Payment Plugin
- Bank Transfer Payment Plugin
- Theme Sample Plugin ("Marty" theme)
Breezing Commerce Lite is created by a committed team of developers. Nothing is hammered in stone. If you need features, themes or anything else for your shop, just ask or create your own plugins and themes if you are a developer. There are many plugin entry points and many great updates and features are scheduled for the near future.