Get your data in CSV format
Export any table to CSV: transform your Joomla Database into a Excel file or Google Spreadsheet!
Pick one or more tables you want to expose, and enable them in the admin interface
That's it! Then just call index.php?option=comcsvexport&table=yourtable
Export any custom SQL query
Create a MySQL View and execute any SQL query you want
The result will be exportable like a normal table.
Major advantages provided
- choose which tables you want
- optionally add a password to protect your data
- select all fields (*), or just a few
- set LIMIT and OFFSET parameters to the query URL to paginate the results
The results are sent using JSON to the requester.
Examples of what can it be used for
- Integration with other sites
- Integrations with ecommerce tools: extract your orders!
- Create email lists
- Backup and export data
- Sync with other software or websites
- Basically any custom integration you might think of.
- Last updated:
- May 23 2017
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of use
Value for money