Google Structured Data Markup
Structured Data and Rich Snippets extension which improves your site SEO and enhances the appearance of your website in Google Search results.
Google Structured Data Markup is an SEO Joomla extension that allows digital marketers to adopt Google Structured Data and Rich Snippets - Cards without requiring them to be an expert in the Schema.org language or writing code. Take control of your Google Search Results by adding Google Structured Data Markup to your Joomla! website and boost your SEO. Seamless compatibility with Joomla Content, K2, VirtueMart, HikaShop & Zoo Content Builder.
Supported Structured Data Content Types
Properly structured data in your news, blog, and sports article page can enhance your appearance in Google Search results
Mark up your course lists with structured data so prospective students find you through Google Search
Mark up your organized events so that users can discover events through Google Search results and Google Maps.
Provide detailed product information in rich Search results such as product reviews, stars rating, pricing, and availability.
Provide rich cards for your recipes, such as reviewer ratings, cooking, preparation times and nutrition information.
If you have a web page that reviews a claim made by others, you can include a ClaimReview structured data element on your web page
Mark up your video content with structured data such as the description, thumbnail URL, upload date, and duration.
Critic reviews appear in Search results with a snippet from the critic, the critic's name and the publisher icon.
Improve the job seeking experience by marking up the job listings on your site with Title, Description, Salary and more.
Site Name Rich Snippet
Indicate the preferred name you want Google Search to display in Search results.
Site Logo Rich Snippet
Specify the image Google Search uses for your organization's logo in Search results.
Breadcrumbs Rich Snippet
Indicate each inner page position in the site hierarchy automatically.
Sitelinks Searchbox Rich Snippet
Expose a search box scoped to your website when it appears as a search result.
Social Profile Links Rich Snippet
Add your social profile information to a Google knowledge panel
Local Business Listing Rich Snippet
Add business info such as phone, address, map and opening hours
★ Joomla Content
Add Structured Data to Joomla! Articles.
Add Structured Data to EasyBlog posts.
Add Structured Data to Eshop Products.
★ Event Booking
Add Structured Data to Event Booking Events.
Add Structured Data to HikaShop products.
Add Structured Data to J2Store.
Add Structured Data to JShopping products.
Add Structured Data to K2 items.
★ Menu Manager
Add Structured Data to any Menu Item. Any component can now have structured data!
Add Structured Data to RSBlog posts.
★ SP Page Builder
Add Structured Data to SP Page Builder pages.
Add Structured Data to VirtueMart products. It supports Auto-Mode (Check Plugin Options).
★ Zoo (YooTheme)
Add Structured Data to Zoo items.
★ Coming Soon Integrations
DJ-Classifieds, JEvents, RSDirectory, SobiPro, Eshop (Joomdonation), Events Booking, JA Builder Pro
- Improve your site's SEO
- 11 SEO Rich Snippets in JSON Format
- Articles Schema Data with Stars Rating Snippet
- Products Schema Data with Stars Rating Snippet
- Recipes Rich Cards with Stars Rating Snippet
- Courses Rich Cards
- Events Structured Data
- Sitename Structured Data
- Site Logo Structured Data
- Local Business Listing
- Sitelinks Searchbox Structured Data
- Social Profile Links Structured Data
- Breadcrumbs Structured Data
- Assign Structured Data to any Menu Item
- No Design Impact
- Cross-Browser Support
- Bing & Yahoo Support
- Quick & Easy install and configuration
- Auto-Update via Joomla Update Manager
- Lightning Fast
- No coding needed
- Awesome Support
Google Structured Data Changelog
4.0.6 (Monday, 1 February 2019)
- Added option to remove the incomplete and faulty Product Schema added by Virtuemart on product pages.
- Added option to remove the incomplete and faulty Product Schema added by HikaShop on product pages.
- Fix: Update Notification never worked due to wrong extension element name.
- Fix: PHP Fatal error: Class 'JoomlaCMSFactory' not found on Joomla 3.4.8.
- Updates translations
4.0.5 (Monday, 21 January 2019)
- Fix: Dropdown at the bottom of the page breaks layout. Affects popup in Joomla article editing page only.
- Fix: Strip unreplaced SmartTags from structured data
- Fix: Failed to normalise the rating value structued data error.
- Fix: Mapping options don't get replaced due to wrong letter case (Again!).
4.0.4 (Sunday, 13 January 2019)
- Fix: PHP Fatal error: Cannot use isset() on the result of an expression.
- Fix: The Event Availability Fixed Option dropdown option not showing correctly.
4.0.3 (Friday, 11 January 2019)
- Show an update notification in the dashboard when there's a new version available.
- New: Local Business Types: Bakery, BarOrPub, Brewery, CafeOrCoffeeShop, FastFoodRestaurant, IceCreamShop, Restaurant, Winery.
- Adds servesCuisine option to Local Business Content Type required by the FoodEstablishment category.
- Adds Date Published option to Video Content Type
- Adds Author Alias to Joomla Content Mapping Options
- We can now disable individual non-required Content Type properties.
- Add missing Event Booking mapping options. (Start Date, End Date, Price, Currency, Venue, Address).
- Fix: EasyBlog and RSBlog page titles are missing after upgrading to v4.
- Fix: Mapping options don't get replaced due to wrong letter case.
- Prevent PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::[ContentType]. The Structured Data item needs to be resaved after the Content Type selection.
- Image dimensions are no longer a requirement. No more use of the fixed 800x800 dimensions.
- The SiteLogo, SiteLinks Searchbox and Social Profiles types are now marked up on the homepage only.
- The Review Content Type renamed to Critic Review.
- Remove unsupported Mapping Options in the Menu Manager Integration.
4.0.2 (Tuesday, 18 December 2018)
- Adds a new option to get rid of the incomplete and faulty Product microdata generated by J2Store
- Adds ID and Alias options to mapping field
- Fix: PHP Warning: addcslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given.
- Fix: JoomShopping Integration doesn't respect component's language settings.
- Fix: VirtueMart Integration doesn't respect component's language settings.
- Fix: Call to undefined function mb_substr()
- Fix: Ensure no Smart Tags are included in the final schema markup.
- The Job Posting Employment Type can now accept multiple values.
- Adds Organization Logo option in the Job Posting Content Type
- Update UpdateSite to use a secure connection over https
- Update the Product Content Type according to new Google requirements
What is Structured Data?
Structured data refers to kinds of data with a high level of organization, such as information in a relational database. When information is highly structured and predictable, search engines can more easily organize and display it in creative ways. Structured data markup is a text-based organization of data that is included in a file and served from the web. It typically uses the schema.org vocabulary—an open community effort to promote standard structured data in a variety of online applications.
How to test your Structured Data
Google created the Structured Data Testing Tool (SDTT) which can help you develop, test, and modify your structured markup and rich snippets.
Does Structured Data & Rich Snippets help with SEO?
Absolutely! There is no question that structured data that produces rich snippets "bling" that improves (SEO) SERP click-through rates (CTR). Virtually every SEO expert on the planet will tell you that organic click-through rates are a major search engine optimization ranking factor. Thus, structured data has a very high correlation with search engine rankings.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO is a marketing discipline focused on growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes SEO is simply a matter of making sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand.
Joomla SEO, Search Engine, Bing Structured Data, Yahoo Structured Data, Yandex, Yandex Structured Data, Google, Google Structured Data, Search Engine Optimization, Schema, Rich Snippets, Rich Cards, Increase SEO, SEO Plugin, Free SEO Plugin, SEO Optimize, SEO Tool, Google SEO, Google Rich Snippets
Google Structured Data Markup
- Tassos Marinos
- Last updated:
- Feb 01 2019
- Date added:
- Apr 05 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c p
- 3 4 alpha
Write a review