GroupDocs.Viewer for Java
This extension is powered by the GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Library and adds advanced document viewing features to Joomla! sites. As well as being a Java PDF viewer, this extension supports almost 50 file formats, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook, OpenDocument formats, CAD graphics and raster images.
Please be aware that this extension can be used only by users who already have the GroupDocs.Viewer for Java library. To get a free 30-day evaluation license, please contact GroupDocs sales:
Host documents on your own servers. GroupDocs.Viewer for Java makes it possible to store and access documents from your local storage infrastructure.
Native browser support. There is no need for any 3rd party software installation on the client-side. Users can view PDF documents, for example, without having to install Adobe Acrobat.
High-quality output. Built based on HTML5 technology, the viewer renders text documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and other documents as sharp as in the original software. And native text rendering allows users to search for, select and copy text to the clipboard from embedded documents.
Intuitive user interface. Users can scroll or turn pages with a button, preview pages with thumbnails, download and print documents from a web-browser.
SUPPORTED DOCUMENT FORMATS
- Portable Document Format: .pdf
- Microsoft Word: .doc .docx .docm .dot .dotx .dotm
- Microsoft Excel: .xls .xlsx .xlsm .xlsb .xml
- Microsoft PowerPoint: .ppt .pptx .pps .ppsx
- Microsoft Outlook: .msg .eml .emlx .mht
- Microsoft Visio: .vsd .vss .vst .vdx .vsx .vtx .vsdx .vdw
- Microsoft Project: .mpp .mpt
- Plain & Rich Text Format: .txt .rtf
- Comma-Separated Values: .csv
- OpenDocument Formats: .odt .ott .ods .odp
- HyperText Markup Language: .htm .html .mht .mhtml
- XML Paper Specification: .xps
- AutoCAD: .dxf
- Image files: .bmp .gif .jpg .png .tiff
- Electronic publication: .epub
INSTALLING THE EXTENSION
Before you proceed: please be aware that this extension can be used only by registered users of the GroupDocs.Viewer for Java library. To use the extension, you need to buy a license. We offer a free evaluation version so that you can try it before committing. More information about the library and pricing can be found here: