ExtStore Module Demo
ExtStore Module Demo is a demo-builder component for Joomla 3 that allows you to create your own demo for modules. Its purposes are to demonstrate backend settings of modules on frontend and to make them available for users to manipulate module functions.
ExtStore Module Demo shows off your demo site in a dynamic way. Users can experience different styles and functions of a module by changing its parameters without affecting other elements in website or database. Changes made by one user are just temporary and distinct from other users’ performance.
Super-easy setting and simple management are also outstanding features of ExtStore Module Demo. With a special button called Module Demo under WYSIWYG editor, you can add as many Module Demo items as you want to Joomla content.
- Joomla MVC Standard: ExtStore Module Demo is compatible with Joomla 3.x as well as supports custom layouts from templates.
- Module Demo Button: Module Demo button appears in all Joomla articles. This button enables you to choose demo modules from available module demo items and insert them to any position of the article. You can also present modules with instruction text to interpret more about their functions.
- Module Demo Management: ExtStore Module Demo allows you to create and manage unlimited module demo items.
- Flexible Options: You can choose any module/options for the module demo item.
- Display Diversity: You can show module demo items in horizontal or vertical form. If there are many options in groups, you can show these groups in Tab or Fieldset type.
- Alive Performance: ExtStore Module Demo makes your demo website look lively. Instead of reading long description, you can manipulate, select/fill in options and see how the module works right on the front-end.
- Clean and neat design: ExtStore Module Demo is lightweight, modern and fast-loading.