Jomres is the first and most complete online booking toolkit for Joomla.
We've been in this business for 14 years, focussing on just the one product to make it the absolute best in it's class. Our competitors copy our features, but we do it first and we do it best.
Actively developed, in 2018 alone we released 11 new versions.
The Core system is free, if you want a simple booking or reservation system for your hotel or villa website then the free core system is all you need to get up and running. If you decide you want to add functionality later on then you can upgrade your Jomres membership which allows you to install any of the 160+ plugins available through the easy to use Jomres Plugin Manager. We also support third party developers, who offer 80+ plugins of their own.
There's no need to buy a plugin for managing multiple properties, as the multi-vendor functionality is built right into the free Core of Jomres.
Works on both Joomla and Wordpress, so if you want to switch from one system to another you can do so easily as the basic structure is exactly the same.
What's new in the free core?
- Room surcharges A new feature where property managers can add specific extra costs to a room, meaning that they and/or site managers don't need to create a specific room type for that room just for edge case rooms.
Custom invoice numbers Create custom invoice numbers, including formatted numbers like NNN/DATE. These invoice numbers are unique to each property, meaning that properties can easily have consequtive invoice number if required by their local tax authorities.
Frontend Guests can semi-anonymise their names when leaving reviews
- Frontend Managers can leave review replies.
- Frontend editing of room types by property managers.
- GDPR functionality Built-in functionality that provides various features required by the GDPR to ensure compliance.
- Integrated tutorial videos Built-in, context sensitive videos show you how to do things such as install plugins and configure prices.
- Dynamic widgets in the property manager's dashboard. Individual property managers can decide which widgets they can see in their dashboard.
- Guest Blacklisting Individual properties can blacklist guests, which prevents them from making bookings. Guests can still use the contact form, which gives the propèrty manager the option to reach compromises with the blacklisted guests if required.
- Room descriptions Do you offer boutique properties? Showcase individual rooms, with slideshow images and full descriptions.
- Webhook and REST API built-in Create your own REST API plugins or use ours. Full documentation available in the online manual.
- Property Completion monitoring If the property approvals feature is enabled, once the manager has followed the guided setup then site admins can see that it has been completed and is ready for review before approval.
All of this is free!
- We listen to our users. The property manager's User Interface has been designed after consulting with real property managers to provide the most logical User eXperience possible.
- Clear separation of Site and Property manager responsibilities All property management is done via the front end of the site, no need to allow managers to access the administrator area.
- Totally multilingual. Use any multi-language plugin you want in Joomla. 45 language files are included by default. Unique label editing feature allows each property to have their own labels, and our Language Context feature allows different property types to have completely different language files.
- Works for single property sites, or multiple properties.
- Intelligent, Ajax driven reservation system.
- Optimised for performance. our clients have successfully used it on websites with more than 30,000 properties listed.
- Bookings per night or per day.
- Dynamic Dashboard Property managers can add, remove and order widgets in their dashboard.
- Guided setup Property managers are helped every step of the way to create, configure and market their properties.
- Todo lists. They guide your property managers through setting up individual properties, from pricing through to property description and images.
- Crisp, clean dashboard. Drag and click the calendar to create or modify a booking's room and dates, or drag away to easily cancel a booking.
- Slick Media Centre. Images are exceptionally easy to upload, and you can upload images for the main asset image, property list slideshow, main property page slideshow and more. Small, medium and large images are created automatically and the slideshow for displaying images is fully responsive.
- Calendars Several different calendars for displaying occupancies and arrivals and departures. Whether it's a villa or hotel, you'll know at a glance how busy you are.
- Amend bookings. After a booking has been created, add extras to bookings while the guest is on-site, or completely change the booking's dates and prices.
- Email templates. Property managers can customise the email templates to suit their individual properties.
- Detailed invoicing. Shows all line items, including tax. Additional items added to invoices can have their own tax rates.
- Taxes Accommodation and other services can each use their own tax codes.
- Guests have their own accounts. Their details are remembered from visit to visit.
- Guest dashboard. This allows them to easily see their bookings, invoices and favourite properties.
- Contact form. If the guest's not ready to book right away, they can contact the hotel directly through a simple form instead.
- Elegant Property List. Shows multiple views including List and Photo views, plus various sorting features and when a guest sets a budget then properties outside that budget are de-emphasised. Offers both infinite scrolling or paging to show search results.
- Property comparison page Guests can compare up to 3 properties at a time.
- Property feature icons. Create by property managers, they can be defined for all property types, or selected property types.
- Review functionality. Reviews can either be automatically approved or not, guests can input comments and other reviewers can score a review's helpfulness.
- Fully automatic exchange rate conversion. No configuration required at all, just request a free API key from OpenExchangeRates and Jomres will download the current rates daily and use them as needed.
- Plugins plugins plugins. Using our plugin philosophy, all areas of Jomres functionality can be modified. This has helped to breed a healthy and diverse plugin community. Template overrides follow the standard Joomla formula, and you can have different templates for different property types.
- Modular. It's designed to be third party plug-in friendly. See the extension specific plugins page here on the JED, or visit our Partners page.
- Google maps well supported. Drag and drop pointers or type your address for the pointer to move. Choose to show POI's or not, and choose a map colour scheme that suits your site's theme. 30+ map styles so that the maps match your site's theme. Upload your own unique markers and assign them to different property types.
- QR codes in both front and back end facing pages. Receptionists can scan a customer's booking printout and immediately book them in on arrival. Guests can scan QR codes to be taken to directions to the property.
- Logging Detailed logging for the data-nerds out there. Extensive log files that are cycled regularly, and logging can be sent to a remote syslog server.
- Recaptcha Uses the most modern No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA in contact forms to reduce spam.
- Supports both Bootstrap 2 and Bootstrap 3, another first. Completely responsive. We have adhered to the BS2 and BS3 coding standards religiously, so Jomres will work in any Joomla 3 template. As always, where we lead other Booking systems will follow.
Don't offer another cookie-cutter booking site, be creative and innovate, using Jomres as the foundation you can build upon.