Real Estate Now
** CHANGELOG **
v3.1.10 -- There have been a lot of changes to layout, functionality, simplifying the contact form, and so much more from other Real Estate Agents that are getting the component (modules and plugins) installed on their sites.
v3.0.0 -- Separated resource specific information to separate tables to allow for more flexibility. Rather than all listing data being stored in a single table, the data is now stored in an array of tables broke down by type (i.e. residential, commercial, etc), and features, financial data, area information, and more.
Simple yet beautiful. Our Real Estate component is multi-functional and will work with RETS or as a stand-alone. The user-friendly interface allows for multi-choice features, multiple image galleries, drag and drop image uploads, open houses, featured listings, a watchlist for favorites, multiple categories, agencies, and so much more. And of course it’s designed for Joomla! only and is responsive. Choose from Bing or Google maps. The front-end management makes it easy for agents to add and update their profiles and their listings easily and efficiently.
Most Wanted Real Estate started in June 2015 of the popular EZ Realty component by Raptor Services. In May 2016, after looking at the code, we determined that there was a lot of depreciated code, so set out with developing a Joomla! Real Estate component for the 21st century. After all this time, and lots of late nights, we're proud to release an updated version completely rewritten, and redesigned, from the ground up.
With Most Wanted Real Estate, display data for:
- Agencies and Single Agency
- Agents and Single Agents
- Countries and Single Country
- States and Single State
- Cities and Single City
- By Market Status
- By Transaction Type
- By Featured Listings
- Hotsheet (Listings 3 days or newer)
- By Open House
- All properties or Single Property
- There are multiple layout options, as well as multiple slideshow options
- 6 modules included: agent(s), map, quick search, random property, multi-display, and image showcase gallery settings galore
- Customize the layout on the menu item. Example, have residential listings as a horizontal grid layout, and commercial as a panel (card) style layout