Why is this module useful?
* It offers an easy way of showing your website visitors what you are selling on eBay
* Simple configuration - the minimum is to simply enter the eBay Item number in the module configuration.
* Optionally manages affiliation tracking of your selected eBay auction.
* Use it to direct web traffic to your eBay auction, which means that more people will bid, which in turn means that you can potentially realize a higher final sale value.
* Use it for your own or other people's items on eBay.
What does it do?
It displays the following:
* Auction item image
* Description heading text
* Date and Time the auction ends
* Remaining time before auction ends
* Number of bids so far
* Price and currency
* Location and country of item
* Auction status: Active or Completed
It also manages:
* The retrieval of the auction data
* Tracker affiliation
* JSON and XML API encoding
* Uses cURL if PHP's file_get_contents does not work (very relevant on shared-hosting servers)
* English (GB)
* German (DE)