- Move to Trash
- Move to Another Category
- Assign or remove Featured blog layout
- Modify Publishing (Start Publishing, Finish Publishing, Created Date and Modified Date)
- Change Access Level
- Delete from Database
- Empty Trash.
DEMO version is available now!
Latest versions: more Simple, more Useful, more Powerful & based on 3 years of experience. But price stay the same.
- Component based managing rule manager: easy to understand, use & configure
- Unlimited, independent, easy configurable and useful managing rules
- Execution settings: date and time, periodically or once, supports time zone
- Select by and Change: category, status, featured, access level, language and publishing.
- Additional filter: Number of articles, Statistics of an Article (age or duration, revision and hits count), Set of Articles
- Enabled/Disabled/Archived/Trashed option for all filters respectively
- Configuration of whole component: Enabling option, Restricted articles, Allow or disallow empty condition of selection and Permission
- Improved user interface
- Update during installation
- Be careful with Delete from Database and Empty Trash methods.
- A filter doesn't work for currently opened article, to avoid 404 Not Found error.
This error message related to bad configuration of managing rule. For example, you need to activate at least one option from Set/Modify/Change/Move to Another Category options, when you have selected Update method.
We have added additional code to prevent this error. But may comparing operator was not working properly on your server. This function will be improved next release.
I purchased this and its not working correctly with my template. I am sure it could work fine with other templates. It has good possibilities. I emailed developer for support, but after 3 attempts still no reply. As I am not a full expert on Joomla, and rely on support, for this reason only I cant rate this extension
I think this bug (its not working correctly with my template) has been removed now. Check change-log/release history and compare it with PHP error message.