For a list of features and screenshots, see the product description at http://joomdonation.com/components/events-booking.html .
1. Nested categories: Event Booking allows you to organize your events cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Events management: Event Booking allows you to create and manage events from back-end of your site. You can create both free event and paid events. Users will be able to browse for events and register themselves for this event from front-end.
3. Collect registrants information : Event Booking allows you to collect information of registrants (both individual and group registration ) when they register for your events. You can collect basic information (first name, last name,…..) and any information you want using custom fields.
4. Group and Individual Registration support: Users can register for an event by individual or for an group . For group registration, users will be able enter necessary information of all members in the group. Furthermore, with group rate setting for each event, you will be able to give discount for group registration .
5. Free and Paid event support: You can create free or paid events. For paid events, registrants can pay for it via Online Payment gateway : Paypay, Authorize.net, Eway….
6. Multilingual support: Events Booking support Joomla core Multilingual feature. So if you are building a multilgual site, you can create events, categories, locations, custom fields... in different languages. You don't have to rely on Joomfish, Falang.. anymore.
6. Registrants management : Event Booking allows you to manage all the registrants from back-end of your site. You can view, edit, or delete registrant . You can also export registrants into CSV format and view it is MS Office program .
7. Powerful custom fields feature.
8. Front-end events submission .
9. Support sh404 (the extension has sh404 plugin to generate SEF Urls).
10. Manage registrants from front-end.
11. Tax support
12.Waiting list feature
13. Captcha integration
14. Available in 7 different languages packages for front-end : en-GB, de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, pt-PT, sv-SE.
And much more....
Small modifications in code are made by them to suit your needs at no extra cost.
Well worth the money!
In addition, the customer service and support is also on point. I do have ONE concern... otherwise I would have rated this component at (5). SO THIS IS MY BUT...
At the end of the 12 month subscription, you will literally have to purchase this component again to update it. While the price is reasonable, this is a hassle for me for me personally. In addition, it means that you will have to pay for the component "like new" each year. If you plan to use this program for as long as it is in development, that could add up over time.
I am by no means complaining about the cost. I am, however, saying that I WOULD RATHER pay more upfront or choose an ADD-ON subscription, than go through this process each year. So, this is my BUT and MY ONLY CONCERN.
When looking at the other components out there, this one wins in the EASY TO USE department and CUSTOMER SERVICE.
A great component and an even greater developer!
I had one issue regarding the online payment. I can only confirm what others already wrote. Support is excellent, this with a great extension makes life much easier. Thank you very much Tuan! Keep up the (very) good work.
I wanted frontend management for my site managers, that's it also.
Download of registrants as a file anticipates the fact that not only english speaking people are using the product : Apart the language files that all developers anticipate, you can select your csv separator to match your own language.
Moreover you can decide to attribute a Joomla Group on booking such as the registrant can access private document reserved to booked people on that event. That's it again.
I had a conflict with may be other extension or my hosting company. Support was perfect, very responsive and solution found and applied.
These guys are good.
The icing on the cake for this product is truly the support provided by the developer. The forum is a great source of information and assistance. Questions are answered quickly, and they really go out of their way to make your experience with their products the best it can be.
I must say, that in this case, the experience has been just the opposite. response has been extremely quick and modifications, repairs & updates have been carried out within 24hrs - with no hassle or questions.
Hats off to Tuan!
The look is profesional and clean. I had a few minor changes that I needed and the support was tremendous - super quick response and they gave me exactly what I needed.
Keep up the great work!