* Objects: Person, Membership & Board
* Different lists (HTML,CSV,MAILTO)
* Different member types are configurable.
* Different board jobs are configurable.
* User can edit there own record set (if allowed)
* Person detail
* Export / Import
* Birthday module
For documentation please visit the wiki.
1) I get an error when installing about a missing argument.
2) It would seem that this ext is only usable for one club, but I don't understand the three groups Persons, Members and Board. I would assume that a member is a person and may be on the board - not that these three types are different.
3) I can't find any way to establish teams, working groups or any such thing.
4) Trying to add people, after getting an error for missing something, there is no way to save the 2nd try. You need to go back and fill everything out correctly from the start.
5) Adding a date, the calendar just pick the value for the month and leaves the date string as 'j-11-t' which gives an error etc (see #4).
6) Membership items need start and end dates. That means that I can't add anybody who's got a 'lifetime' chore without inventing an end date.
I would like to be able to use this to manage several clubs, or at least teams/work groups within a club. I would like to be able to save things in an orderly fashion. I would like to be able to decide what fields to show in the backend, not a plethora of overlapping info or things like a 'deceased' field that makes my stomach jump every time I see it.
All in all, a good try, but it should not have left the developer's workbench just yet.
to 1) Please check the latest version.
to 2) Yes, it was designed only for one club, which is representeb by the website.
to 3) Building teams i a feature request which has towait until Joomla 3.x is supported.
to 4+5) With the latest version CM is now using the standard Joomla Editing Process. Please give it a try.
6) End date of membershipscan be empty (-> currently active member)