InviteX was written with a very clear goal in mind - Help site administrators increase their site visitors and members using Viral Invitations. We can easily say that InviteX is the best invitation tool-set available for Joomla today. We not only give the best tools to help users import contacts and send invitations via email and private messaging, but also give some great features like rich content to improve the conversion rates of your invitation as well as automated invitations and reminders.
This is what invitex has:
1. Registration Invitations with support for multiple Registration Systems
2. Invitex Anywhere
3. Awesome Manual Invitations interface
4. OAuth API integration for Contact import from Major Email Services and Social Networks
5. Invite via URL
6. CSV Imports
7. Name Cards
8. Open Inviter Integration
9. Invite Only Registration
10. Invitation During Registration
11.Auto Connect Successful Invitees
12. Quick Contact Search on Import
13.Intuitive Imports View with Photos and Names
14. Invitation Tracking and Re Sending Invites
15. Domain Limitations on Invitation emails
16. Find Friends
17. Invitation Limits
18. Batch Processing for Emails
19. Stats Dashboard
20. Reward your users with Points Integration
21. Monetary Rewards via Affiliate systems Integration
22. Manual and Automated Invitation Reminder
23. Intelligent Automated Invitations
24. People Who Have Invited You
25. Rich Invitation Content using J!MailAlerts plugins
26. Personalize Invites with Data Tags
27. Social Network Extension Fields as Tags
28. Monetize your Invites with SocialAds Integration
29. Invite Unsubscribe
30. Detailed Configuration of Default Invitations and Types
31. Configurable Templates for HTML as well as text
32. Google Analytics Integration
33. Tight Social Integrations with JomSocial, EasySocial & CB.
34. Custom Landing Page
35. Invitation Expiration
36. Developer API
37. Native API Plugins
38. Invitex Anywhere API
To view all the features in detail and see more awesome extensions visit techjoomla.com
Now everything is working fine.
I have been in the tech space for 30 yrs but have not had to actually do development work for the last 20yrs. My current project has made it necessary (Happily) for me to start developing again and I was very pleased to see how far the open source community has come because it is the future of tech. One particular standout is Techjoomla in that they have some very creative,innovative and useful extensions that are speeding up my development time and lowering my cost. Invitex is one of those extensions that meets its description and is very valuable in commercial applications.
Easy to install and integrates with Joomla seamlessly
Easy to configure by following the instruction
Detailed documentation that is easy to follow
Extension needs to be updated more frequently. This is not ALL Techjoomla's fault because Social Media system changes happen often
Documentation needs to be updated more frequently also
Besides their useful extensions their support team was OUTSTANDING and in particular I have to shine the light on ANIKET who supported me on Invitex, Social Ads and acted as an intermediary with the Broadcast support person who was also good and responsive.
As a veteran of tech, I know that everything doesn't always work perfectly so the key is support not only for your project but more importantly it is the key to the growth and success of opensource.
Techjoomla and ANIKET are excellent examples of the future of opensource and I will buy more extensions from them in the future and highly recommend Invitex.
The warning your are getting on RS Firewall is due to Open Inviter.
We do not provide this as an integrated package in Invitex & its an optional pack that you can install from their site.
We neither recommend or have it pre installed. We recommend using our native OAuth API plugins everywhere (This is also specifically mentioned in our landing page)
Regarding any other issues you have faced, we request you contact our support. The ticket system issues have now been fixed.
The Facebook Plugin conflicts with Jomsocial and crashes the whole site because both Jomsocial and Invitex are using the same Facebook class. Which is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard , why would a component that is mainly social be written in a way that conflicts right out of the box with the biggest social interface in Joomla.
Total mess ...The back-end plugins screens are outdated as well.
Almost all extensions use the base facebook class provided by facebook under their official recommendations.
The right way to avoid this happening is to make Facebook available as a library in Joomla & all extensions using it. Or all extensions using the correct Joomla way of Loading classes which avoids such conflicts. Invitex already does this..
However, we have talked with the JomSocial guys and resolved this. I understand your issues have been resolved by support now. I hope you will consider revising your review..
Just one thing is that Facebook, twitter or linkedin have limits for invitations so we are waiting Techjoomla found a solution to avoid these limits. Not hack but getting data in a queue and sending them with networks limitations
My advise is if you have trouble with this extension, write a support ticket and wait 24hrs before becoming frustrated.
The extension works and is very good!
2) Zero Support, i asked twice
2 days ago i was happy because i found this extension, i was even hoping from help from them to use it with another module,
2 days after script is not working, sends no emails/invitations and not even one response to my 2 emails that i send them.
Money thrown away.
1. You requested support on a weekend on a Sales email. Ideally you should have added a ticket to our support system. Since it was a weekend, we replied first thing on Monday morning to your email.. But we are still to response a response.
2. Did you read the docs to setup Invitex ? From your description in the review, it seems you have not setup the cron.
I would request you to use our support to solve your issues & consider changing this review. Thanks !
But when trying it with J 2.5 it had a very strange bug;the tiwtter API shows Linkedin and both are not working!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe this issue will be fixed in next realease.
Looks like you are using a very old version.. Please test with the latest version which currently is Invitex_v2.5.1_rev372.
We would appreciate it if you post a revised review !
The login code is good and works fine (I tested it outside of the component) but it needs some finishing touches / testing
Are you using the latest stable version? The latest is 2.5.1- http://techjoomla.com/invitex.html#bn.
As we had released a beta which you might have used. Please contact our support for help with this. It would be great if you revise your review once you have done this!