- This extension requires registration to download.
It has been developed using the latest standards and it is perfectly integrated with Joomla Smart Search, ACL, Users and Articles.
Administrators have complete control from the back-end.
You may define unlimited categories and unlimited addresses. Standard fields are not enough? You may enter as many custom fields as you like.
Enter your listings with photo, attachments, map location, etc. Define metadata for categories and listings.
Do you have an agency with many agents? Do your partners want to publish their listings?
They can do that on their own using the powerful Front-End Admin.
Use the Membership feature to define several subscriptions options and your partners/agents will have the tool to manage (enter/edit/delete) their own listings.
Administrator can review their posting before publishing. Detailed statistics will help your partners/agents to control how many visitors are visiting their listings.
Are you interested in feedbacks from your visitors?
They may rate and review all listings and administrators can moderate those reviews.
JomDirectory is responsive ready so you may create your directory site and your visitors may access it from any device.
Save time on design using the professional Business Pages template.
1. Unlimited categories and sub-categories with images and descriptions
2. Multilingual Addresses with any deep levels
3. Custom Fields and Groups
4. Multiple layouts and colour schemes
5. Resizeable images and images ratio
6. Support to Joomla Breadcrumps
7. SEO friendly withg Rich Snippets
9. Joomla smart search integration
10. Powerful front admin with statistics, listing manage for front-end users
11. Ratings and reviews
12. Attachments with meta data
13. Membership with unlimited levels
14. Joomla Articles Integration
15. Control all messages being sent, Email content, From, To etc.
16. Responsive Ready
17. and much more...
1. Ajax Powered Live Map Search Module
2. Advanced Slideshow Module
3. Business Pages Template
3. Quick Start Package (fully-automated installation)
Working with the support group was outstanding. Their response was quick and helpful. I bombarded them with over a dozen questions and comments all of which were replied to quickly.
At the time this review is being written, the group was in the process of rewriting the documentation, which is a great thing since the present documentation is out-of-date, and frankly, difficult to follow. I hope that the new version solves this problem.
2. Bugs and other crawly things:
Various little bugs exist that, in my mind, prevent JomDirectory 3.2-2640 from qualifying as full ready-for-service piece of software, especially at the price that is being asked for it. It is close to being a finished product. But being close and on target are not one in the same thing. The developers are working hard at it. And their response to being asked for support is fast. Nonetheless, having to write various inquiries concerning functions and issues that occur while configuring and input data into the application is frustrating to me as a website administrator and would be even more so to regular users trying to edit their listings.
3. The Deal-Killer for me was that fact that a company can not be listed under more than one category. The developers state that providing that function would drastically slow down the website speed. I don't doubt for a moment that a more complicated search would result in slower response. Just how much is debatable. But I respect their decision and will have to find my solution elsewhere which brings us to point 4.
4. Having stated my reasons for not finding JomDirectory suitable for my application, I asked ComDev, the developers, for a refund on a Saturday evening (US time). I received a refund within an hour. It goes without saying that I was and still am impressed.
If JomDirectory fits your needs and you are looking for a company that is responsive to your requests for support, you need look no further than to ComDev.
I especially enjoy the possibility to configure fields, design and features without programming changes.
Furthermore, as done with other components, programmers are always giving a great support.
Happy users all round, keep up the good work Comdev.
It works well "out of the box" and when a bug is found the author responds quickly
I have an average understanding of Joomla and by no means am I an expert, however after reading documentation and customer help, I discovered a true power of this extension!
Thank you very much.
The Google maps integration is sweet, and it's interesting to see where all the club members are dotted around the area. The sliders are cool too, nice and smooth and fast.
There's a pile of options, most of them I didn't need to concern myself about, I hate it when you've got configuration you have to do and can't find it, not the case here.
Job Done I'd say.