- Hierarchy of items - categories;
- Calculate an item total, a category subtotal, grand total;
- Multicurrency - allows to choose the currency for item lists;
- Import items from CSV file;
- Allows to use tabs for items of a category;
- Allows to send an order to the manager and to the customer. Store the order into the order table;
- Viewing and removal of orders;
- reCaptcha protect an order form from spam;
- It is possible to organize several price-lists using the filter of categories in the menu item parameters of the component;
- Some incompatibles with Joomla 3.3 are fixed in the new version.
- add meta-tags "Description" and "Keywords" on page Price List.
- FIXED Error "Needed locale en-US.utf8 not supported" when import from CSV file on some hostings.
- Fixed layout of editing item page in backend (Shifted "Description" field) for Joomla 2.5.
- Order layout is fixed. Now the currency symbol is shown with order amounts.
- Captcha is fixed. Now the component uses standard captcha plugins installed on your Joomla site.
- Compatibility with PHP 5.4 has been improved.
- Bug fixed: show only 20 first items.
- Added currency selector for the price list.
Please, pay attention for the new version 1.1.9. It has an improved captcha support
1. The interface isn't responsive.
2. Email sent to admin doesn't show the currency selected by the user. This is a problem if you allow your users to switch currencies and you can't know from the email you get what currency was used by the user.
3. When the user changes currencies in the interface, all previous data they entered is erased and they have to reenter all their preferences.
4. NO SUPPORT! I posted 2 issues on the developer's forum regarding the email without currency symbol and I saw there were other unanswered issues regarding this. No answer what so ever after more than a week.
Recommended only if you can do without the above.
There are some issues: for example in EUR, CSV import does not allow decimals.
Support is also non-existent: i left 2 questions on the English forum which after one month had no reaction, but this is understandable for a free component.
All in all, the perfect component for the task that I needed if for, giving only 4 stars out of 5 because of the decimals problem and the complete absence of support.
Still, great stuff! :)
Unfortunately I can not always pay attention on the users free component. Especially now, when I'm busy of huge work on a adaptation components of family IPrice for Joomla 3.x. When the hard work is over, I'll try to pay more attention to the free versions of the component
I supports order calculation in a very user friendly form. It is very easy to configure even for a newbie like me. The admin menus need a little of styling and formatting but it is really something I can live with.
Simply the best order form for basic application.
The layout of the admin panel of the component is optimized for Joomla 3.0. It may not be entirely accurate for Joomla 2.5