This is true one page checkout which really raises your sales. It is simple to install, and fully support multilingual sites including RTL. One Page Checkout uses AJAX for loading shipping methods, supports advanced payment modules such as PayPal Pro and works on all versions af VirtueMart (1.1.x and 2.x). RuposTel OnePage Checkout is bundled in Joomla Installer and has nice configuration backend. This One Page Virtuemart checkout has several fully styled checkout templates. We believe this is the most sophisticated One Page Checkout component available for Virtuemart and we provide continuous support for it since 2008.
One Page Checkout for VirtueMart - Features
- all the checkout steps are at one page right under the basket at the cart page of virtuemart or at the component page. No need to create any template positions.
- Supports checkout from an external site where basket is automatically filled with products set in URL
- One Page Checkout supports registration with already existing email addresses
- One Page Checkout runs on SSL or without, no core hacks are needed in VirtueMart
- One page Checkout supports any shipping methods (such as UPS, USPS, Fedex) and they are loaded faster then in the standard checkout
- One Page Checkout supports many custom payment gateways used around the world (Klarna, Paypal Pro, iDeal, Stripe payment and others)
- One Page Checkout supports inline credit card payments: Authorize.net, PayPal Pro, UK Payment Mehotds, CardPay and ALL default VM methods. WE PROVIDE FREE ONE PAGE CHECKOUT SUPPORT if you find a problem with a payment processor or shipping processor.
- you can choose a default shipping country in registration fields or have a default coutry set by joomla language or Geo Location per IP address
- default shipping has many options such as to choose the least expensive not zero, the most expensive or none, shiping or ship to address can be disabled within One Page Checkout
- hundreds of optional features which you would expect at the checkout (Google Adwords Conversion tracking, Free shipping only to one country, Free shipping as an shipping option, Checkout as link to a subscribtion, Disable a specific payment for a selected shipping, Disable a specific shipping per payment), zero shipping for digital products or gift certificates
- supports AWO coupon system (free shipping coupons and other coupons), vmUpload, vmBonus, k2 and much more
- OnePage Checkout for VM1 has own system for invoice generation and postal cheques from MS Excell templates to pdf with data of the order with a nice order management.
- One Page Checkout for VM1 has own order management system where you can update user data instantly without page refresh with AJAX from backend.
- One Page Checkout for VM2 now has sophisticated affiliate tracking that can be used with Google Adwords, Analytics, Zanox.com, Heureka.sk and Heureka.cz
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Thank you, Rupostel, for creating such elegant and useful software!
The adjustment of the layouts is easy and the support of the developper is great, he is responding in a couple of hours and if needed an update is available within a day!
The design and layout is obvious and intuitive, making the checkout process quick, straightforward and attractive. A choice of multiple pre-designed templates is also a blessing. Configuration is a little overwhelming when you first glance at the component's Admin panel but even that is laid out well and provides for exceptionally fine-tuning.
I had some initial concerns that a 3rd party Australia Post shipping plugin (essential in my case) may have compatibility issues and after asking the developer the question, he generously offered me an evaluation copy for testing. Developer also provides free 3rd party plugin fixes, although in my case it was not required as the Australia Post plugin integrated seamlessly.
And I have to mention the included "Payment methods based on selected Shipping". This is another shortcoming of Virtuemart. Fortunately, this extension also takes care of that problem for you too! Brilliant!!
Some users think that this should be part of virtuemart core functionality, but I believe that its best to keep it as a 3rd party component.
The amount of time that Stan puts into developing OPC and keeping it the best VM extension is unbelievable.
This is the same for his approach to support, he always helps with support , setting and listens to feature requests.
If a new version cant be out with a feature request (that is worth adding) you have mentioned within a few days, Stan will have a solution for you.
Excellent Component, Excellent Support, keep up the great work Stan & Rupostel!
I'm really impressed at the lengths you have gone to in making the component highly & easily configurable, its such a breeze to set up.
I have used a few other OPC components/plugins before, this one completely blows them out the water!
Keep up the fantastic work!
This is a must for me now on all sites using virtuemart
Excellent service, strong recommendation from me. Thanks
I encountered a problem when I installed, and requested support which I got right away and it was a problem with an already installed plugin I had.
Support was amazing, quick, helpful and even offered to make changes to help.
Would definitely recommend this product.
Is well known that at VM there are awesome programmers and terrible templaters.
The default checkout is non intuitive for customers, full of redirections, buttons and windows that can easily confuse users.
Stan with this component solved all those issues and creates a real one page checkout which looks outstanding.
The fixes are constant, updates keep improving the system and adding options.
There are more than 4 different styles to choose from and now even responsive.
The developer is really friendly, professional an always improving the system so the money for it is really well worth it.
OPC does it very well. The integration is really easy. Stan provided us a great support when we were a loosing with other components.
Our client is really happy about the final result. We can just recommend this extension. Thanks Guys!