** TitleLink 3.6.1 is compatible with Joomla 3.2 **
TitleLink is a must have to link between Joomla! articles without using cryptic hyperlinks. TitleLink also minimizes the risk of breaking article links when changes are made to the target article. In contrast to other extensions TitleLink doesn't need the article ids to find your article - so you always get exactly the right links. It always dynamically finds the right hyperlink to your articles! To learn more about this great plugin have a look at the always current documentation: https://github.com/gesellix-joomla/titlelink#readme .
** 2013-11-18: a new release is available for Joomla 3.2 users **
** 2012-04-12: TitleLink has moved from the old Joomlacode repository to GitHub. Tracker items will be copied to the according issues page at GitHub, too. **
Currently supported components are:
- comalberghi ( http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/alberghi/ )
- comartforms ( http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/jartforms/ )
- comcontent ( Joomla! )
- comdocman ( http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/docman/ )
- commenu ( Joomla! )
- compeoplebook ( does anyone know the homepage? See http://www.dragonet.de/joomla/komponenten-module/peoplebook-fuer-1.5-legacy.html for a Joomla 1.5 version )
- comremository ( http://remository.com/ )
- comshortlink ( http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/gesellix/ )
- comvirtuemart ( http://virtuemart.net/ )
- comjmovies ( http://www.joomitaly.com/ )
The changelog can be found at https://github.com/gesellix-joomla/titlelink/blob/develop/plg_titlelink/changelog.php
Please support further development and feel free to donate at http://www.gesellix.de/ . Thank you!
If you encounter any problems please note me through the plugin site (Tracker) or my private homepage!