Solidres is a hotel booking extension for Joomla! CMS. Solidres itself is a free extension and you can download, install and use it in unlimited sites as you wish. Also, Solidres follows Joomla coding standard (MVC structure) therefore customizing Solidres or developing template for Solidres is a pleasant task for all Joomla developers/designers. Although Solidres was designed to support hotel (room-based) booking, it can still be used for other type of booking businesses like apartment/villas booking, B&B, guest house, camp site, we can even see some users who use Solidres for cat boarding or 3G USB booking.
- Support booking per night or per day
- One page AJAX + well organized reservation form: it is one of our strongest feature, it makes booking a nice experience for your guests, this is very important factor for booking because most of the guests will stop booking if they find it hard to understand the user interface or having to fill a horrible form with too many fields.
- Flexible tariff configuration
- Multilingual with Falang integration
- Availability calendar
- Easy media management with multiple files uploading, drag & drop re-ordering, automatic thumbnail creation
- Multiple currencies: you can configure as many currencies you wish and display them in front end in a module so that they can switch the currency as they want.
- Custom fields via XML
- Tax supports
- Deposit support: configure whether to accept deposit and configure deposit amount. Deposit can be fixed amount or percentage of booking cost or per stay length (for example charging first 2 nights's cost as deposit)
- Extra items can be configured as mandatory and charged per booking or per room.
- Google Map integrated: allow drag and drop on map to find your location visually.
- Built-in Simple gallery
- Built-in payment methods: Pay Later and Bank Wire
- Easy to modify email templates via Joomla template overrides.
- Responsive layout
- Responsive email templates
- MVC Joomla coding standard
- Backend drag and drop ordering
- Joomla template overrides for all component views.
- Export reservation as CSV
- Facebook OpenGraph support
- Back end reservation creation or amend for staff
- Single use supplement
- Supported by multiple Joomla template providers
- Easy to use and configure (free video tutorial available at our website)
- Live reservation unread count
- Ability to send reservation notification emails to multiple email addresses
For more features, details and screenshots you can visit our Feature Highlights page at our website.
For reporting bug or requesting feature or any questions you may have when using Solidres, please contact us via our website.