- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
jNews comes with the newest powerful features:
• Send mailings to one or several lists
• Enhanced jNews Module with Ajax effects and with cool display effects (Mootools Slide, Mootools Modal)
• Includes 5 default newsletter templates to make your newsletter look sharp and professional
• Newsletter templates management
• Emails queue management and resend to overcome hosting limitation
• Automatic subscription of users to one or more list upon registration
• Enhanced Statistics to see how many who receives and reads your mails
• Track subscriber's IP
• Easily import your users from other Joomla newsletter system through CSV
• Automatically synchronize with your Joomla users
• Insert and Sort contents (articles from Joomla) according to date, section, or category
• Unlimited lists
• Unlimited subscribers
• Unlimited newsletters
• Social Tags (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
jNews also integrate with many popular Joomla extensions:
• JomSocial to automatically add newly registered JomSocial users to jNews subscribers
• FlexiContent to add articles in your newsletter
• Community Builder, list of newsletter on registration form
• VirtueMart automatic subscription to list at registration
• Includes K2 content into your newsletter
• jMarket to insert Joobi Tags (Latest Products, Top Vendors and many more... )
• jCalPro enable to insert events
• And many more tags, like including product of VirtueMart in your newsletter.
It also includes classical newsletter functionality:
• Handle registered or unregistered subscribers
• Attachment capability
• Email address validation and confirmation when registering (Double Opt-in)
• Sending test email to admin before whole list
• Embedded images option
• Ability to Ban emails
• Automated unsubscribing link
• Preview newsletter before sending either on the screen or send a test email
• HTML or TEXT-only mailings
• Statistics management (Number of Sent / Opened newsletters, HTML or text only)
FREE SUPPORT through livechat, ticket system and forum during weekdays.
As I was working through some upgrade issues I was assisted by HAO who took the extra time to ensure I was up and running.
I've had similar experiences with other Joobi staff as well in the past such as Cheryl.
Even their "Core" Products are outstanding and you'll quickly find the reason to upgrade for more options.
Just wanted to say great product and great support, Joobi. Keep it up!!
I can say we are more than excited with THE S.U.P.P.O.R.T they provide and the tool overall. Every single issue we faced with the tool/license it was solved immediately and i can say that the word professionalism is an understatement. Jnews has plenty of settings to feed even the most demanding users and the level of difficulty for setup i believe is quite easy.
Recently we decided to upgrade our joomla site to 2.5, and JNews support team provided us with all the support needed to do that.
P.S. I have been using numerous tools and products but i have never experienced such a great S.U.P.P.O.R.T
I/we chose jNews for our scoutinggroup for its versatile and userfriendly interface, enabling us to administer newsletters to a list of members, parents at support-members even though some of them are not registered on our website.
Also, we have other means of opting in/out, and jNews does not force these links into newsletters (can be though if chosen).
Staff is friendly and answers quickly.
Thank you, jNews!
I would recommend jNews to anyone looking for a good newsletter system.
Incredible business sense which obviously leads to great components and satisfied customers which is why i will be back again.
My experience just tells me i brought from the right company so great work guys its been a pleasure.
Merry Christmas and see you again soon.
Just when you trying to insert subscribers from external csv file take care for double mails and names. You will get message for succeed import but you cannot find the new subscribers in the list even if one mail or one name is double. Thanks for excellent support!
The only two minor things I would comment on unfavorably are 1: There does not appear to be any way to remove all of the the templates found in the extension, only thing you can do is to click on them and it directs you to buy them. I get the marketing angle, but it borders on annoying. 2. And this might be my error, but even after selecting to include all my users as being subscribed to the newsletters upon creating new - it did not work. I had to manually add them all.
Otherwise, a very clever and well designed extension.
Thanks for your work.
Installed the 2nd version last weekend, tested it around, and it works like a charm!
Quick and easy setup Newsletters. Users can subscribe to different newsletters at the same time.
Creation of campaigns is really easy! And above all that, support is direct, to the point, and innovative.
Thanks for the good job!
Is it the best newsletter component? I don't know, because I did not compare other product recently. For me Jnews is offering a free solution for several sites even with custom-styled templates.
Online support is a very nice-to-have item. Today I had a technical issue with displaying the archive and within 5 minutes it was solved.